Fake Revomaze

For all general forum discussions.
bluedot99
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:18 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: Fake Revomaze

Post by bluedot99 »

Yeah, I think he should have reached out to you and at the very least thanked you for your concern and willingness to help. That’s a fair point. He used to be active in the forums years ago, but I guess now he no longer visits or posts here that I know of.
:D Blue • Green • Bronze • Silver V1/V2 • Turquoise • Aqua • Gold • Red • Mint • Titanium • Sapphire • Ruby
:? Gunmetal • Copper • Orange • Emerald • Black (Pilot) Lite
On hand - Indigo • Lime • Grey • Handmade • Salmon • Peach • mini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Teal? ;)
Want - Black • Black Merc • Purple... PM me!
Post Reply

Return to “General”