Peach expectations

General Questions.
Post Reply

What type of puzzle will Peach be?

Static
0
No votes
Dynamic
7
100%
Other: Describe...
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 7

User avatar
ReVoRabbit
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:51 pm
Location: The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
Contact:

Peach expectations

Post by ReVoRabbit »

What are your expectations for peach, and what do you think you will find in the puzzle?
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20 ☿
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
User avatar
prodigy
Posts: 2954
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Peach expectations

Post by prodigy »

I expect it to be dynamic and on a similar to Mint. I think there might be several dynamic objects to be find that you can manipulate the maze to be able find/create the correct path.

I don't expect it to be hard due to dexterity, just some challenging to understand the maze, so I hope for a really fun maze to solve.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:18 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: Peach expectations

Post by bluedot99 »

I think what prodigy said sounds about right. I have a similar expectation! :D
:D Blue • Green • Bronze • Silver V1/V2 • Turquoise • Aqua • Gold • Red • Mint • Titanium • Sapphire • Ruby
:? Gunmetal • Copper • Orange • Emerald • Black (Pilot) Lite
On hand - Indigo • Lime • Grey • Handmade • Salmon • Peach • mini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Teal? ;)
Want - Black • Black Merc • Purple... PM me!
Post Reply

Return to “Peach General”