DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Area for non-Revo related subjects
Post Reply
dasrevo
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Allemagne

DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by dasrevo » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:01 am

Hi all!

This topic will be your start to my virtual puzzle hunt, which will probably start today and ends at 01-01-2020.
That is a strict deadline, there needs to be a winner before that, or the hunt ends without a winner and thus the prize will not be given away.

I need to do some further testing, but if all is correct I will launch the hunt today!

Kind regards,
Dasrevo
!=solved
?=in progress
Bronze! Gunmetal! Green! Titanium! Orange! Indigo! Silver! Gold! Blue!

User avatar
prodigy
Posts: 1362
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 am
Location: Sweden

Re: DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by prodigy » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:50 pm

This will be fun and interesting! I hope it will be launched today?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - SALMON

CptBlood
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:26 am
Location: Germany, NRW

Re: DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by CptBlood » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:09 pm

dasrevo wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:01 am
Hi all!

This topic will be your start to my virtual puzzle hunt, which will probably start today and ends at 01-01-2020.
That is a strict deadline, there needs to be a winner before that, or the hunt ends without a winner and thus the prize will not be given away.

I need to do some further testing, but if all is correct I will launch the hunt today!

Kind regards,
Dasrevo
You mean 2021?
Looking really for a Black Extreme

Open: AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR MT SA CE-Set 18.
Ordered:MERC Black PU

dasrevo
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Allemagne

Re: DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by dasrevo » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:18 pm

CptBlood wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:09 pm
dasrevo wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:01 am
Hi all!

This topic will be your start to my virtual puzzle hunt, which will probably start today and ends at 01-01-2020.
That is a strict deadline, there needs to be a winner before that, or the hunt ends without a winner and thus the prize will not be given away.

I need to do some further testing, but if all is correct I will launch the hunt today!

Kind regards,
Dasrevo
You mean 2021?
That was a typo indeed, but ... in fact ... it will end at 01-12-2020, so in one month.
!=solved
?=in progress
Bronze! Gunmetal! Green! Titanium! Orange! Indigo! Silver! Gold! Blue!

dasrevo
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Allemagne

Re: DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by dasrevo » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:34 pm

X
Last edited by dasrevo on Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
!=solved
?=in progress
Bronze! Gunmetal! Green! Titanium! Orange! Indigo! Silver! Gold! Blue!

User avatar
prodigy
Posts: 1362
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 am
Location: Sweden

Re: DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by prodigy » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:05 pm

Thank you dasrevo for doing this for us. I will start and see how far I will make it.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - SALMON

dasrevo
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Allemagne

Re: DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by dasrevo » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:05 pm

prodigy wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:05 pm
Thank you dasrevo for doing this for us. I will start and see how far I will make it.
Cool man, good luck! 😀👍
!=solved
?=in progress
Bronze! Gunmetal! Green! Titanium! Orange! Indigo! Silver! Gold! Blue!

CptBlood
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:26 am
Location: Germany, NRW

Re: DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by CptBlood » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:52 pm

Do we need to send you a PM once we solved a Puzzle? Or do we need to collect them all to answer the last question which we will send to you?
Looking really for a Black Extreme

Open: AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR MT SA CE-Set 18.
Ordered:MERC Black PU

dasrevo
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Allemagne

Re: DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by dasrevo » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:13 pm

CptBlood wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:52 pm
Do we need to send you a PM once we solved a Puzzle? Or do we need to collect them all to answer the last question which we will send to you?
Nope, everything is explained along the road 😀
!=solved
?=in progress
Bronze! Gunmetal! Green! Titanium! Orange! Indigo! Silver! Gold! Blue!

CptBlood
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:26 am
Location: Germany, NRW

Re: DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by CptBlood » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:30 pm

Nice! Can't wait for the other puzzle!
Looking really for a Black Extreme

Open: AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR MT SA CE-Set 18.
Ordered:MERC Black PU

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic”