EOI MPP2

Area for non-Revo related subjects
Alimorris

Re: EOI MPP2

Post by Alimorris »

Hi guys Oli and I will be up on Saturday to join in on the party.

Oli forget flikr for five & first flock to the ReVo for a meet-up :roll:

Not sure if I am able to be out for the evening so will judge it on the day.
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
a-maze-ing

Post by a-maze-ing »

Only a few more days... I am looking forward to meeting you guys (and your puzzles) again. From this topic it looks like it is going to be almost the same group as MPP1. Anyone else please feel free to join us if you are in or near Birmingham on Saturday.

Oli, Would you please bring along some Vinco, Makishi, and Roger puzzles, and why not all the rest that you are teasing us with on Flickr!-)

I think the only one I can (and will) add to Allards table without seeing a duplicate there is the bowling alley in a briefcase. I'll bring along a few good-looking others anyway.

Chris, can I have another go at your Isis 1C?

If I anyone at MPP2 wants to buy a new Svetnashki or puzzle lock (or other puzzle from there) without shipping cost then let me know before Wednesday evening and I may be able to take it with me.
Extreme #14: OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN
Limited #14: OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN STAMATIC
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

OK, summing up:
It sounds like we have Nigel and Chris fresh off the stand late in the afternoon. Ali and Oli coming through to GSL on Saturday, potentially dropping in at my place and potentially dropping in to an establishment in the evening for a cool beverage and a bite to eat. Louis and I lurking around my place in the afternoon, entertaining anyone who wishes to join us - not sure who that might entail ... Karl? Paul? any of the above? Anyone else?

Then I'd suggested that we decamp to an establishment at about 6:30 in the evening - and initially I'd thought of something near my place - 'cos I'm selfish like that! - but someone suggested that a place nearer the exhibition might make a lot more sense - so there's a great little pub called the Malt Shovel at Barstow that might fit the bill rather nicely - it's probably only about 10 minutes from the GSL and might even class as 'on the way home' for those heading London-wards or Warwick-wards...

So, would you mind chipping in and letting me know what you're up for and I'll see if we need to book anything at the pub or whether we can simply pull up a couple of tables in the bar area (probably best, unless we're expecting hoards!) - pretty sure we can get some rather decent grub there... I've had an excellent meal there...

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

a-maze-ing wrote: Oli, Would you please bring along some Vinco, Makishi, and Roger puzzles, and why not all the rest that you are teasing us with on Flickr!-)
Not a problem! I'll grab anything that I didn't bring last time. :)

Does anyone have any requests for things that I brought last time that they'd like another go at?

I think we're going to end up with a few duplicates showing up this time.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

Paradox wrote:Does anyone have any requests for things that I brought last time that they'd like another go at?
Sandfield Bro.s Salt and Pepper. [please]

allard
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

allardwza wrote:
Paradox wrote:Does anyone have any requests for things that I brought last time that they'd like another go at?
Sandfield Bro.s Salt and Pepper. [please]

allard
As you asked so nicely. ;)

But you have to be gentle with them, they are a little fragile.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

GSL finishes at 18:00 so I'll head straight for the pub and see you all there. Probably bring Chris, Michael and Nicole along so they can meet you all. They can also get an idea of how deep are puzzle fetish goes! (Although I think Chris has an idea from our last get together)

I keep buying whatever everyone recommends so I don't think I can bring much new stuff to the table. I got all the JCC puzzles offered by Wil and I have a few illusion type objects from Grand Illusion that whilst not strictly puzzles may amuse for a few minutes.

I also have a new and wrapped Mr Puzzle 'Decemburr' puzzle that I picked up off Open and Shut that I'm happy to sell for the price I paid (and a share of the postage) - £20 for anyone that's interested.

I have Labyrinth 4D, Mosaic and Magna Cube if anyone is interested.

Does anyone want me to bring the Chess set or Super Cubi?
KB64

Post by KB64 »

Hi Nigel - would love to take the Decemburr off your hands if I can please?

I had it in my basket on open and shut with a couple of other items and went back the following day to check out and it had gone out of stock, so you must have just beat me to it.

Planning on going to Allards on the Sat afternoon but probably won't make it to the evening pub visit, so if I don't get to see you then maybe Allard can get it off you on the eve and I can get it off him in work the following week, assuming Allard does not mind acting as courier?
Open = Green, Blue, Bronze, Red, Black, Black V2, resting = Silver, started = Gold, ready for when Gold gets too much = Orange.
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

No worries Karl - I should be seeing Nigel on the Friday afternoon as well...
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

KB64 wrote:Hi Nigel - would love to take the Decemburr off your hands if I can please?

I had it in my basket on open and shut with a couple of other items and went back the following day to check out and it had gone out of stock, so you must have just beat me to it.

Planning on going to Allards on the Sat afternoon but probably won't make it to the evening pub visit, so if I don't get to see you then maybe Allard can get it off you on the eve and I can get it off him in work the following week, assuming Allard does not mind acting as courier?
I'm afraid Kev1n beat you to it as he pm'd me straight away! Sorry to mess you about Karl. You're more than welcome to take mine away and play with it if you want but I know that is scant consolation!

Feel guilty now! :oops:

Return to “Off Topic”