Bill
cornettracing80

Re: hey whats up?

Post by cornettracing80 »

hahahha no chance! :D
it was my "most intamate hand" too! :o :o
so the ramafication where broad! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the race car:
i got to the point of starting the race car for the first time...it lasted 10 minutes...the new heads i had made (800$) where cracked and leaking coolant. :x
the guy i had make them was putzing around ,himhawing...didnt seem willing to fix them and after 3 weeks i gave up...i met with a new engine builder and took him my current engine....he said it wasnt worth fooling with so i commisioned him to build me a new performance engine...12:1 compression,crowley rods...race pistons...lightened flywheel..."good" heads...the works...$4,000.00+....
so i am pretty excited (and broke)... :D :D
dont think i will see much track time this season but i will have a race engine like i have never had before.... ;)
new job is going really well...but alot like being in college...i am learning a whole new end of my trade and it is "involving"...i come home mentally wiped out...detailed hand written notes help alot....
sorry i havent been more involved here lately,but the new "life" i am experiencing has been "trying" to say the least....that and the battle i had with my internet provider didnt help any... :roll:
hope to be on more and am really looking forward to testing the goldrevo.

oh and....no permanent damage to the "guru's' hand :lol: :lol:
i know the way to open the redrevo as i solved my red extreme...will be carefull in the core extraction....i never mentioned it apparently but the very first bluerevo i ordered bit me that way...the maze can be quite sharp.... ;)

love ya all,
Steve
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green