While waiting for the green to arrive...

Area for non-Revo related subjects
Ymir

Re: While waiting for the green to arrive...

Post by Ymir »

ReVoMate wrote:LOL!!

Trust me - I've got a LOT of gigs under my belt - everything from 10 people to 20,000 in the audience.... :shock: :shock:

You meet a lot of 'special' people.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you say a lot , you must have a few wickid stories to tell about things that went wrong, crazy people you met , that sort of thing.

Any stories that spring to mind that you can tell us ???

:P
ewanoffshore

Post by ewanoffshore »

Ymir wrote:wellied ???
buckled, mangled, pished, tattied, steamboats, drunk. :lol:
Revomaze special edition blue #4 - open
Series 1 set #30
blue - open
green - open
bronze - in progress..
silver - ?
gold - ?
Steve

Post by Steve »

Hi folks,

First post on a new forum, new to me anyway.
I have been sitting here reading all your ramblings trying to figure out what my first post should be about.
I don't have a Revomaze yet, so I can't really comment on them apart from saying, please leave some space at the bottom of that there leader board, just in case.

Then I find this thread and you are all talking about a subject very close to my heart, possibly closer than puzzling. Having more than fifty distilleries within 30 miles of my house is as close to heaven as I think a man can get and still be living. One of my hobbies sort of thing is seeking out some of our lost distilleries, of course one has to sample their wares and most of the time bring some home with me. I feel particularly lucky at present because I have managed to order 10 bottles of a single malt from the first production run that will be produced at a new distillery that is getting built locally, I will not be drinking them all, they are an investment, a bit like tricky metal puzzles.
Jonasb78

Post by Jonasb78 »

Steve wrote:Hi folks,

First post on a new forum, new to me anyway.
I have been sitting here reading all your ramblings trying to figure out what my first post should be about.
I don't have a Revomaze yet, so I can't really comment on them apart from saying, please leave some space at the bottom of that there leader board, just in case.

Then I find this thread and you are all talking about a subject very close to my heart, possibly closer than puzzling. Having more than fifty distilleries within 30 miles of my house is as close to heaven as I think a man can get and still be living. One of my hobbies sort of thing is seeking out some of our lost distilleries, of course one has to sample their wares and most of the time bring some home with me. I feel particularly lucky at present because I have managed to order 10 bottles of a single malt from the first production run that will be produced at a new distillery that is getting built locally, I will not be drinking them all, they are an investment, a bit like tricky metal puzzles.
Welcome to the forum!
Nice find another whisky collector here :) I don't have much time right now to write (I'm at work) but I got really curious about the new distillery you are talking about, any hints? ;)
BU00043 - Solved
GR00043 - Solved
BR00043 - Solved
AG00043 - Kicking my ass
Former owner of BL04 LE

My puzzle collecting blog
Steve

Post by Steve »

Jonasb78 wrote:I got really curious about the new distillery you are talking about, any hints?
I can't say too much, but an application is going to be submitted for planning permission for the conversion of an old mill into a distillery near to where I live. I am involved with the project at drawing board level and will be making frequent visits to the site once building commences, that is how I managed to stake my claim.
Jonasb78

Post by Jonasb78 »

Steve wrote:I can't say too much, but an application is going to be submitted for planning permission for the conversion of an old mill into a distillery near to where I live. I am involved with the project at drawing board level and will be making frequent visits to the site once building commences, that is how I managed to stake my claim.
Now you gotten me to look up "Teazalium" :lol:
Any clue to where u live then? ;) I'm located in Sweden, so I won't be knocking on your door (any time soon :twisted: )

Would this be totally brand new distillery or a dormant one that has decided to wake up!?
BU00043 - Solved
GR00043 - Solved
BR00043 - Solved
AG00043 - Kicking my ass
Former owner of BL04 LE

cornettracing80

Post by cornettracing80 »

hahahha thats like asking tom hanks where hes from in "saving private ryan"....i know ,but not sure many others do!
its his little secret :D
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Haha Who'd want this crazy gang turning up, mind you my psychologist might he'd make a fortune or find himself on the libary shelf :shock:

Knock Knock Hello is Steve in? May I ask who it is? Jazz and Cornett. (Large window smashing sound in the back ground) I think you will have to come back later I think he's just gone out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ReVo BU00001SE under the garden patio
ReVo GR00001SE under the X mark the spot
Revo BR00001SE went through the window and back again
Revo AG00001SE hit postman with it
Revo GU0001SE its a mystery
cornettracing80

Post by cornettracing80 »

:lol: :lol:
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
Jonasb78

Post by Jonasb78 »

cornettracing80 wrote:hahahha thats like asking tom hanks where hes from in "saving private ryan"....i know ,but not sure many others do!
its his little secret :D
I know, but HE started it... :lol: (I know what it sounds like) :lol:
It's like when one was a kid and my brother got a cookie, but mom won't let me have one because I've been bad. hahahahaha :lol:

Envy sucks :mrgreen:
BU00043 - Solved
GR00043 - Solved
BR00043 - Solved
AG00043 - Kicking my ass
Former owner of BL04 LE

Return to “Off Topic”