Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
darenwhitaker

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by darenwhitaker »

Wait, so now you're repressing our freedom to talk about a topic?
(sorry, couldn't resist) :)
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

I think all logic goes out the window when it comes to collectors. :). I include myself as one of the happily inflicted as well.
All the best to my fellow Revoers!
Shane.
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
ebarthe

Post by ebarthe »

In reply to PRIM8''s post (I missed the 1st one that was moderated, but I can imagine it).

My eBay account is somehow linked to my Paypal account which is registered in the USA though Im Spanish. Probably the reason is because I joined eBay and Paypal at the very beguinning when there was no operations of these in Spain. I have tried to change the listing to include a zip code from Chile, and I have just not been able, it will only accept a zip code from the USA as it assumes that I am American. Fine, thats why I have been VERY explicit in my eBay post to explain that the puzzle is located in Chile and will be sent from here. In case of any doubt, I will answer questions, but I havent had anyone yet and there are several people watching it. You can see my reputation on eBay, flawless. So, nice try to make me look as something that I am not, you didnt make it.

Regarding the price 600USD. Its a collectors item. What is your problem with it? If you dont think its worth it, dont bid. We are in a free market world, my friend. And guess what. I already have a bidder. Since its a new account with no reputation behind it, I will make sure that when he wins the bid, he pays upfront. I know how to deal with these things. Be happy my friend, and dont worry too much about the price that I request for my properties. Merry Christmas!
ebarthe

Post by ebarthe »

And for the rest... Prym8 is upset because he contacted me to ask if my gold was on sale, which I had not considered. I decided to place it on eBay. I decided to mark it up as a collector's item. And Ive got a bidder for 600USD.
So, this is setting up a new price standard on golds. And that's why he is mad at the situation. Its a free market, my friend. Chill out and dont "lmao" that much to whatever I decide to ask for my things.
Merry christmas to all.
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

@ebarthe. Make sure you get the code from Chris for your gold Revo, anyone with a Gold Revo that has opened theirs knows what I am talking about, or it is useless to the person buying it, unless they want a Gold $600 paperweight. Just an FYI. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
ebarthe

Post by ebarthe »

I do have the code and the clues, Kirk. Thanks for the reminder. It would be an expensive paperweight :-)
Best regards
Prym8

Post by Prym8 »

@Ebarthe I like how you don't think it's a valid concern to bring up your location discrepancy on your eBay profile as if that's not something to consider shady by a consumer. Smh and Its funny how you are openly proud to be an opportunist. Of course I'm upset you over inflated the market temporarily and I say temporarily because Im sure that bid is a fake and honestly I wouldn't put it past you that the one bid is an alternate account (opportunist) you set up. So again enjoy bragging in an open forum of over inflating a small community market and being an opportunist. Lol how sad it must be to be you.

Happy Holidays Boss!
Last edited by Prym8 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bronze - In progress
KeeZor

Post by KeeZor »

Can we please just let it go, and move along? ;)
Blue EX - BU02179 - Open
Green EX - GR00007SE - In Progress
Bronze EX - BR02179 - Bought
Silver EX - AG00311 - Bought
Brian706

Post by Brian706 »

KeeZor wrote:Can we please just let it go, and move along? ;)
Was going to say the same thing. You said your piece. Let it go. One thing that I like about this forum is that it doesn't have these arguments and inflammatory comments. Please, for the love of God, let's not take this any farther.
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG
Brian706

Post by Brian706 »

KeeZor wrote:Can we please just let it go, and move along? ;)
Was going to say the same thing. You said your piece. Let it go. One thing that I like about this forum is that it doesn't have these arguments and inflammatory comments. Please, for the love of God, let's not take this any farther.
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG

Return to “General”