Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
ben_farmer3

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by ben_farmer3 »

Hey all im new to the revo maze community and cant wait to get involved. Im looking to buy some puzzles as i want to make sure i enjoy them before buying new ones so if anyone has any for sale please dont hesitate to PM and i hope we can sort something out.
thanks
ben
New to the Revo Maze Series . looking to buy any puzzles :D just PM me :D :D
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Welcome! You're not going to find a revomaze that you don't love. If you're looking for suggestions, I'd try to pick up a blue or bronze either on the main website if available or through other sources (private sale, Marbles, eBay). They vary in difficulty so do a bit of research before going with another color.
Orko

Re: BlackV2 Progress and Help

Post by Orko »

I am still searching for a black v2, if you have one to part with please let me know. ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Rachel K

Re: V1 Golds

Post by Rachel K »

ALL SOLD!

Hi All,

As some of you know we recently received some old stock form our previous engineers and amongst this stock was all the components we were missing for the V1 Golds.

We now have 3 V1 Golds available-

£250 + VAT(if applicable) + p&p

Please PM or email me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Emma
Last edited by Rachel K on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

How is it you guys keep coming up with old stock from the previous engineers? Is there some sort of dungeon at the old engineers that this stuff is lost in?
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

03SVTCobra wrote:How is it you guys keep coming up with old stock from the previous engineers? Is there some sort of dungeon at the old engineers that this stuff is lost in?
We have 3 previous engineers and our 2nd engineers contacted us regarding old stock they found on their shelves, we wish we had known about this stock earlier as it has help us massively with the Golds for the remaining CE Sets.
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

So yes. There is in fact a dungeon at the old engineers in accordance with civil code chapter 233 section 12.
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

When I hear things like this I picture an old guy with a CNC machine in his garage and shelving all around and in the back there is a box with Revomaze written in black ink and inside the box is a bunch of machined items that look like miscellaneous metal parts. But no, these are the missing parts to the fabled Gold Revo, and viola!!! Cash flow problems solved for now and the remaining CE sets are one step closer to completion. There is a God..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
SittingDuck

Post by SittingDuck »

RevoGirl wrote:We have 3 previous engineers and our 2nd engineers contacted us regarding old stock they found on their shelves....

As I have now been able to order two mazes that were out of production (Titanium and Gol) due to this, I am glad these stocks exists.

Now, let's hope that the first and third engineers also find some old stock that they will send over to HQ :D
Open: Aqua * Titanium * Blue * Green * Bronze
Closed:Gunmetal * Copper * Indigo * Gold
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Any indigos for sale?

Return to “General”