Revo Family 2.0

For all general forum discussions.
bluedot99
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:18 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: Revo Family 2.0

Post by bluedot99 »

prodigy wrote: ↑Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:14 pm Top list (results over 10):

Linkcraft: 17/26
DerekG: 16/26
bluedot99: 15/26
Jack Bauer: 13/26
Lmoormeier: 13/26
ztqwerty: 11/26
Daniel Wang: 11/26
Well done Linkcraft with 17! 👏

So much fun, thanks for this prodigy, and thanks for not revealing my hits and misses so as to not spoil puzzles I haven’t done yet!!

I promise to revise and give it a second attempt once I have a few more solved ones under my belt! :D
:D Blue • Green • Bronze • Silver V1/V2 • Turquoise • Aqua • Gold • Red • Mint • Titanium • Sapphire • Ruby
:? Gunmetal • Copper • Orange • Emerald • Black (Pilot) Lite
On hand - Indigo • Lime • Grey • Handmade • Salmon • Peach • mini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Teal? ;)
Want - Black • Black Merc • Purple... PM me!
Post Reply

Return to “General”