Where is my Puzzle?

General Questions.
stet

Re: Where is my Puzzle?

Post by stet »

RevoGirl wrote:Gold's and Collectors sets will be going by DHL courier so shouldn't be affected by the internal postal strike.
Please say that the ones to the US aren't going DHL. There is only 1 DHL distribution point in my area and it is 1 1/2 hours away. The last time I had a package arrive through them it sat either at their warehouse or on the truck for over a week because their driver was too busy to drive out to my house. And it is not like I live our in the middle of no where, I'm right in the middle of the most populated area of the state!
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
maztec

Post by maztec »

In contrast, DHL is the one shipping company that consistently gets things to me on time from anywhere in the world, and I am also in the U.S.

Nevermind that they have had major financial issues ;).
OOOOOOOoo
AMWHY44444

Post by AMWHY44444 »

Glad to hear it's going via DHL. Living in South Korea sometimes post doesn't arrive for months through normal channels. Ever had a Cadbury's Creme egg in November?
BR00158 - Open (47 days)
AU00095 - Locked
ceagull333

Post by ceagull333 »

Has anyone got an email from the gold list to confirm being on the list? I've been away from the forum and haven' caught up on the latest except that the gold should be shipping soon.
BR110 Open GR296 Open GR Obs Open BU652 Open BLObs Open Black Obs Open AG104 Open Red Obs Open RD46 Open AU46 Open Purple (not right!)HM08LE (sealed)OR46 Open LM113 Open GM Open TI46 Open Aqua,CU on hand Indigo on order
Sejanus

Post by Sejanus »

No email confirmation here yet, so you aren't alone. :)
R1:
Open: BU00955 (RIP) & 1055, Green, Bronze, Red

Voyager #44:
Open:
Closed:Ç
pcad

Post by pcad »

ceagull333,

Did you receive the algorthm hints via e-mail? If you did, then you're on the pre-order list. If not, I'd contact Chris or Nicole directly.

As far as when your Gold is shipped, it depends on how many open revomazes you've registered as open with Chris. He should have all that info. I don't think anyone has had confirmation on if their Gold will be sent in the first batch or one of the later batches.

We're all patiently waiting for Chris and Nicole for new information. OK, not always patient, we're only human. ;)
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
ceagull333

Post by ceagull333 »

Thanks for the info. I've gotten the emails wi the clues but don't have a clue what to do with the clues. I should be in the first batch as have opened and registered the first four.
BR110 Open GR296 Open GR Obs Open BU652 Open BLObs Open Black Obs Open AG104 Open Red Obs Open RD46 Open AU46 Open Purple (not right!)HM08LE (sealed)OR46 Open LM113 Open GM Open TI46 Open Aqua,CU on hand Indigo on order
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

i just got the batches email an im in batch 3. do we no wen the launch date is yet so i no wen to expect delivery? excited anywho :D
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
pcad

Post by pcad »

The email I got today was like an update message. My interpretation is that emails will be sent to each person that pre-ordered the Gold in order to confirm the correct delivery address. After all for some of us it's been about a year or more since placing their order. A lot can happen in a year and I'm sure some of the addresses are out of date.

There was mention that some parts have started to arrive, but not which ones or if they are satisfactory or for which puzzle they belong to. It seems to me, from old posts, that Chris and family and friends have put the parts together by hand, tests them by hand, packs them and mails them by hand. If so, it may take longer than expected for them to arrive. I hope that Chris has some of those tasks more automated by now, but who knows.

Overall it was a very positive email, but the actual rollout date was specifically said to be unknown at this time. It's always good to hear from Chris about how his end of things is going. Makes the waiting more bearable.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
maztec

Post by maztec »

There are what, maybe 35 people who have opened all of the series puzzles so far? So no more than 35 for the first batch. Second batch will be more like a 100 people. Third batch up to 300. Fourth batch everyone else?

Of course, not all of those people have bought the Gold - especially since it is limited. So I think it is safe to assume that 35 will go out at the beginning then probably 50 and then the rest....

That should make it easier to meet the shipping deadlines.
OOOOOOOoo

Return to “Gold General”