BlackV2 Progress and Help

General Questions and Progress Updates.
Wakizashi89

Re: BlackV2 Progress and Help

Post by Wakizashi89 »

Hey there guys...
I have my certificate and now after the long way to the certificate-point i found another way, and i found out that i could have found the certificate-point WAAAAY sooner... I am just wondering if its right that i can go to the certificate over the trap... And for what reason is there a certificate anyway?it seems like i have only the half of the maze... But i have found the next way/ways...

Sorry if i spoiled anything but i am confused...

Feel free to delete or censore this post if its too spoilery!
RichAE91

Post by RichAE91 »

Wakizashi89 wrote:Hey there guys...
I have my certificate and now after the long way to the certificate-point i found another way, and i found out that i could have found the certificate-point WAAAAY sooner... I am just wondering if its right that i can go to the certificate over the trap... And for what reason is there a certificate anyway?it seems like i have only the half of the maze... But i have found the next way/ways...

Sorry if i spoiled anything but i am confused...

Feel free to delete or censore this post if its too spoilery!
Strictly speaking you should only be able to obtain the certificate if you follow the path although after a little bit of wear and tear on the maze you could end up being able to get to that point with following the correct path!

And yes your right your really only about half way through the maze when you can remove the certificate but that is just because of the maze design. The reason for the certificates (as far as i know) is that Chris (RevoMaster) was planning on doing some kind of reward scheme but i'm not sure on the details of that.
R1
Ex: Br V2 - O
LE: Ti (SE) 08-50 - O

Ex #88:
CE Assembled: Bu - O, Gr - O, Br - O, Ag - O, Au - C, Ti - O
LE: Or - O, LM - O,

Obs: Bl V1 - O, Bl V2 - O, Bu Pro - O

R2 Voyager #88
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Was it done intentionally?

No :? - but its interesting to see people get to the certificate and wonder why they cannot remove the shaft (only part of the way through) ;)

The real prize is removing the shaft :D :D :D

Later we are removing the certificate holes for the Black :roll:

Hope this helps...
ReVoMaster
Wakizashi89

Post by Wakizashi89 »

RichAE91 wrote: Strictly speaking you should only be able to obtain the certificate if you follow the path although after a little bit of wear and tear on the maze you could end up being able to get to that point with following the correct path!
sorry but idont understand... (forme with my broken english both sentences say the same (does the "with" should be a "without? (IF, then i undestand :lol: :oops: ...)))

so it weared of that much with about 3 hours of playing? do i use to much force? ...

i am still confused! (but thanks, you halfed my confusion ;) )
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

I'm really curious about this V2. I may have to pick one up but I'm saving my pennies for something at the moment!
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Wakizashi89 wrote:
RichAE91 wrote: Strictly speaking you should only be able to obtain the certificate if you follow the path although after a little bit of wear and tear on the maze you could end up being able to get to that point with following the correct path!
sorry but idont understand... (forme with my broken english both sentences say the same (does the "with" should be a "without? (IF, then i undestand :lol: :oops: ...)))

so it weared of that much with about 3 hours of playing? do i use to much force? ...

i am still confused! (but thanks, you halfed my confusion ;) )
Without is the right word.

Interesting - you maybe able to force your way to the top reset (I will have a word with the engineers). It will Not help solve the puzzle but being plastic you can in theory damage any part with enough force.

The idea is not to force the puzzles in any way.

Other than the Red (and possibly a little with the Silver) - this is the case with all the puzzles.
ReVoMaster
fluffinator007

Post by fluffinator007 »

Just opened the Black V2 today, and what a sight on the inside! I'm scared to put the core back in, as I'm not sure I'll ever get it back out again...

Can anyone tell me if we are supposed to register the obsession puzzles similarly to the extreme series puzzles?

Thanks
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

That sounds like a frequently asked question!

Expect Chris to address the prize board after the backlog of puzzles are sent out.
bumpst

Post by bumpst »

Hi to revo crew, I have been given the Black v2 and have just started the fun...... Do you think it would be better if I get the Blue to get better skills? Manged to work out the first and second sets and are having a really great time. Click, Click
MJShasko

Post by MJShasko »

bumpst wrote:Hi to revo crew, I have been given the Black v2 and have just started the fun...... Do you think it would be better if I get the Blue to get better skills? Manged to work out the first and second sets and are having a really great time. Click, Click
Well bumpst ... if you are having a really great time it is a foregone conclusion you'll get blue...then green and bronze etc :)

Blue is somewhat "easier" than black. Kind of like running the first kilometre of a marathon. Black is about km 3 of your journey.
BU00394 GR00177 BR00163 AG00211 AU00059 BL16LE R00059 OR00059
HM12-20 LM00059 TI40-50 BUobs BUobs2 GRobs BLobs BLobs2 RDobs

To do: R2 #59 PU000xx

Return to “Black v2 Obsession General”