Excitement!

General Questions
alex80it

Re: Excitement!

Post by alex80it »

Hopefully I'll "soon" (relatively) have feedback to give from a non-hardcore user... ;)
Open: BU, BU Obs, PRO, BR, IN, GR, GR Obs, MT SE, GM, TI, LM, OR, BL Obs, AU, AQ, AG
In progress: CU
Closed: R Obs
Waiting for: MT V1, SL
Wishlist: R, PU, BL, MINI
Trifcho

Post by Trifcho »

Great days :)

Yesterday I was a day off from work, alone at home with the new indigo puzzle that had arrived the day before. This is equal to really great and fun puzzling time :lol:

I decided not to make my life easier and not to use my mapper. I'm not regret for this decision because the topology of this maze is great and it's really a pleasure to map all these twists. After yesterday, I mapped almost entire maze, and today I finally opened the indigo puzzle :D
Really great adventure!

After enjoyed the solving several times, I used the mapper to make a nice map for the speed solving challenge. After a few attempts, I opened it pretty quickly, with almost no mistakes. I also check my opening time without a mapper, but it is few times slower :) They were days with really great fun.

Please someone add me to the "Owners"group.
Also, I don't want to bother Chris for joining me to the "Open" group after he is being so busy with the new production. So is there anyone else with such rights to which I can send pictures of the open puzzle?
Last edited by Trifcho on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Congratulations on opening the Indigo!! You can send me the open pics and I'll add you to the open group. swseward@hotmail.com
Cheers!
Shane.
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
Trifcho

Post by Trifcho »

Thank you Shane.
Congratulations to you too and Chris for the great design :D
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

It’s been a few years since my last purchase of a revomaz and now I’m waiting for the indigo that I bought from someone here ... I can’t tell you how much I look forward on solving this one :)
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Welcome back, halfbake69! You’ll love the indigo.
Starting over
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Finally got my indigo and frankly I’m shaking
Will let you guys know along the way my thoughts
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

Just read your adventures with the bronze.
It must feel exciting to go on another one of these trips.
Good luck on the indigo!
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

I DID IT !!! Opened !!!!
I just got to say it here this one is for the brave as it is one of the hardest to understand I ever played ...

But man what a journey even after doing all those revo and having experience lots of challenge it took me about 35 hours to open
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Congrats man!!!! :D

Return to “Indigo General”