SonicWarp puzzles

ghxost

Re: SonicWarp puzzles

Post by ghxost »

greenwolf86 wrote:That would be the G1 (first generation), or possibly if you are lucky the Ramisi5, a limited edition of the G1 which added some difficulty. G2 has a different color tip than the rest of the pyramid and is inscribed with GII instead of a placenta at the top. Extremes were all Yellow/Gold tip and Blue other layers. Devils were black tips and red other layers.
I was thinking it was a g1 or ramisis5 but have no idea how to tell the difference

Anyway aside from the solution? There are numbers on the case and bottom I assume are unique

Edit: I see the unanswered post over there so I assume no haha!
Regardless should be interesting
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
greenwolf86

Post by greenwolf86 »

Ha ha, yes. I'm not sure on the specifics, but from reading the other forum posts, most of the Ramisi5 didn't have the placenta marking or the numbers on the bottom of the layers. There was one person's which did though, which was why I wanted to know if there was another identifier.
I'm collecting unplated cores! Make me an offer if you are looking to part with any. Always looking for a black and a purple, too :?
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

greenwolf86 wrote:Ha ha, yes. I'm not sure on the specifics, but from reading the other forum posts, most of the Ramisi5 didn't have the placenta marking or the numbers on the bottom of the layers. There was one person's which did though, which was why I wanted to know if there was another identifier.
The very bottom or between the layers? Mine has numbers on the bottom but I haven't started puzzling yet

Sorry but what is the placenta marking. Is that the one on the top piece?
Seeking:
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ghxost wrote:The very bottom or between the layers? Mine has numbers on the bottom but I haven't started puzzling yet

Sorry but what is the placenta marking. Is that the one on the top piece?
Yes the plecenta marking is the symbol on the top piece, but this marking is also on the Ramisi5 version. But you don't have the the marking on the bottom for the two middle layers that other versions have.

But the most important thing is that the Ramisi5 has the G1 version of the internals. The G2 version that almost all other Ramisis version has is a big disappointment and too easy. So the Ramisi5 version is even much much harder than the Devil version and for me the Ramisi5 is the perfect version of the Ramisis Puzzle.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

After disassembly it's a g1
No extra level like the 5. Not just the 'one' either for g2 setup
The damage from tightening was real between the layers
Seeking:
Jm26rob

Post by Jm26rob »

I'm still looking for the devil isis or copernisis.

Thanks.
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

ISIS is available direct from maker at any level, including 11/10 (his words)

Copernisis is also available in 2 versions

Trying to get a 3 layer ramisis from him. He said hed make it for me and has the parts.

Devil kuku on the way, trying for a 'free" pentarisis
Seeking:
Jm26rob

Post by Jm26rob »

Thanks but m looking for just the devil (red/black) versions of these to complete my collection, which sold out some time ago.

I have ordered the kuku and looking forward to receiving it!

Regards,

Rob
balsam2

Post by balsam2 »

I've heard some very mixed reviews of sonic puzzles. Can someone give me a quick rundown of which of the available puzzles they think is worth buying (and which are not?). I know this is subjective, but these puzzles are very expensive and I'd appreciate some opinions if someone has had an amazing (or a terrible) experience with any of the puzzles
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi,

is there anybody who know what is going on with sonicgames? They are still in business? Or bankrupt? As you can see on the website, it looks like that they are looking badly for money/investors. I pre-ordered the coming Pantarasus last year and I try to get some information about my order but since August last year and 4 reminders.............. no answer even I send my mails out several times with different mail addresses.

Before I start to think about legal action, maybe somebodyhere has some news about sonicgames.

Peter

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”