SonicWarp puzzles

Chyron

Re: Tessarisis

Post by Chyron »

Have fun decrypting them. I don't think there were any typos this time around.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Spanishlovemachine

Re: SonicWarp puzzles

Post by Spanishlovemachine »

Hi guys,
I just ordered a DEVIL ISIS and a MARBLES EDITION ISIS. I would like to know now whether the EXTREME EDITION of the ISIS ball is another different task compared to the before mentioned ones. Any experiences made?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have one (for sale if you want to buy). It is a little harder than the normal Isis but it is the same puzzle, but a harder version (both the first half and the second half is different).
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Spanishlovemachine

Hi prodigy and thanx for the answer. I might be interested to buy the extreme version from you (not this month though). So you are saying that there is a difference (harder) between EXTREME and NORMAL version. How about the difference between DEVIL and EXTREME (I am not sure if someone can judge - there are obviously not much around). I would like to avoid that I buy puzzles which are too similar so the EXTREME edition is only a choice if there is enough difference to the DEVIL.

I will PM you next month if the EXTREME is an option, prodigy.
Orko

Post by Orko »

The devil is much harder then the normal isis. :twisted: i had the chance to test the devil at the toy fair, its a beauty, but for me not worth the money, hope you will enjoy your devil. :D
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Spanishlovemachine

Thanx for your opinion Orko, however, I was after the difference between EXTREME and DEVIL; not NORMAL and DEVIL or did you mean that?
Orko

Post by Orko »

Its also a different mechanism, but its not a huge thing to make your normal isis harder or extreme if you have the will and the right tools. :lol:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I have the first generation of the Devil ISIS. It is still closed with the plunger stuck.. Kind of a waste of money if I can't free the plunger. I might have to hit it really hard on something to dislodge it. Other than that it is a challenging puzzle, much harder than the Extreme.. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Kirk2000 wrote:I have the first generation of the Devil ISIS. It is still closed with the plunger stuck.. Kind of a waste of money if I can't free the plunger. I might have to hit it really hard on something to dislodge it. Other than that it is a challenging puzzle, much harder than the Extreme.. KIRK

How do you know it is so much harder,... if you even can't free the plunger. ;) ;)
stet

Post by stet »

The differences between the normal and the Extreme are also present in the Devil (along with much more). With this in mind I can’t suggest also getting an Extreme except for collection purposes as you will find it easier to solve than the Devil.

The Isis of Eden is very similar to the Extreme.

Now if you want something different then the 1A, 1B, 1C, and Plexisis had something different in them that is not present in the normal, Extreme, or Devil. But all of them are out of production so you would have to buy one from a collector (if any are willing to sell).
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”