SonicWarp puzzles

Mrhero

Re: SonicWarp puzzles

Post by Mrhero »

Orko wrote:Hi,

Even if you know the full solution of the ramisis, you need luck to solve it in my opinion. The best advice i can give youis watch tv and play with it and some day it will open. :D
So that's the secret :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020
spiritusxvii

Post by spiritusxvii »

It feels Like the ball dosent want to reach the last layer
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

My Ramsisis was terrible,.... played with it for hours,..., listening careful in the dark. Finally send it back. Ball bearing got stuck because of too much grease. Problem was quickly solved.

When I got it back I opened it quickly, but of-course with loads of luck in front of the TV. :-)

Still working on the Tessarisis,.... don't have a clue what to do with it and got all the tips from the website. So put it aside and just patiently waiting for some tips. :roll:
stet

Post by stet »

I'm still waiting for my Tessarisis. It was supposed to be sent out early September, last year.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
SuperSwinka45

Re:

Post by SuperSwinka45 »

Thank you very much for that topic. It is very informative and useful for me. BTW. Hello to everyone I am new here and it is my first post.
Mrhero

Re: Re:

Post by Mrhero »

SuperSwinka45 wrote:Thank you very much for that topic. It is very informative and useful for me. BTW. Hello to everyone I am new here and it is my first post.
Welcome!
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020
Bidle

Re: Tessarisis

Post by Bidle »

Good to see somebody is trying to solve it. I solved several of the Sonic puzzles; extremes, etc. Only not the Tessarisis,..... but also stopped after 4 hours.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I want to start with my Tessarisis, but I haven't found the clues yet. I found clues, but after I had decrypted them, I could see that they where clues for the Tarka :/
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Was your puzzle used? I got the clues from their website after registering, as with all the puzzles of theirs I own.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Chyron wrote:Was your puzzle used? I got the clues from their website after registering, as with all the puzzles of theirs I own.
:oops: I found the booklet now (too long between the puzzles). I bought it new, but I registered the Tarka and the Tessarisis at the same time, and for the Tarka, you have the clues to the left (important instructions), and then I looked at the same place for the Tessarisis and, only some basic warnings and information for that one. Thanks!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”