SonicWarp puzzles

prodigy

Re: SonicWarp puzzles

Post by prodigy »

ReVoRabbit wrote:So the ISIS IV isnt even a full cube? furthermore, in this display position, the name is upsidedown...
No not a full cube, and I also think it shouldn't be upsidedown in the display position.
Attachments
Tessarisis2.jpg
Tessarisis2.jpg (168.76 KiB) Viewed 8442 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
jerryloo71

Post by jerryloo71 »

Orko wrote:I get the same today too. And a tarka, crazy little devil, took me 4 1/2 hours to get it open, nice puzzle. :D And now the tessarisis. :twisted: Good luck to you man. :D
The Tarka looks interesting. Do you reckon it's worth buying it?
jerryloo71

Post by jerryloo71 »

prodigy wrote:
ReVoRabbit wrote:So the ISIS IV isnt even a full cube? furthermore, in this display position, the name is upsidedown...
No not a full cube, and I also think it shouldn't be upsidedown in the display position.
Yes. Maybe an oversight here perhaps by the people at SG. Externally it looks very nice!
Orko

Post by Orko »

Yes, the tarka is the best puzzle i ever had from SG. I have not open the tess, maby it is better then the tarka, but you have to pay a lot more. So for a little money the tarka is great! ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Chyron

Tessarisis

Post by Chyron »

I know I missed the train on these by like a year or two, but I just picked up a Tessarisis from the local Marbles the Brain store shop since it was 25% off. My finger tips hurt more now than when I tried to learn guitar. Sure Revomazes make your hand ache, but at least they don't bite.

I already have a Tarka so I assume now with the Marbles edition tessarisis I'll have two. Never got the code rod out of my first tarka, just the key. Kind of gave up after a while. Going to try and not make that happen with the tessarisis.

I solved the regular Isis, Haven't had a chance to pick up a Ramisis, Coppernisis is open but it was a terribly disappointing puzzle in general (also had really sharp painful edges)

Anyone actively working on one of these? I've got a few ides running around my head but nothing solid yet.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Orko

Re: Tessarisis

Post by Orko »

I also had bloody fingertips while solving the tess, but i found out that using wooden chopsticks works perfect and protects your fingers. ;) i also solved the tarka, so if you have any questions just ask. :lol:

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Well if that works that's a good hint. I don't know how much pressure was required for any of the moves. That's why I hate springy things. I never know if they're only /slightly/ preventing you from doing something or they're REALLY stopping you unless you fully compress the spring.

I cant imagine chopsticks are as efficient torque-wise to do it with full pressure so I guess I'll be more light-handed.

Got one wheel locked. Per the clues that seems like a good start. Am I going to have to do what I did first to the ISIS at any point in this puzzle, the first step? I hate doing that to puzzles. Hate it. I know mine has at least 4 of the things that MADE me do what I had to do to the first ISIS in it (Mine also has a Tarka inside, which also has some of those things. Might be what I found)
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

No torque required!
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
spiritusxvii

Post by spiritusxvii »

Hello
I came here because i have a problem with my ramisis that won't open. I have it since 4 years, i never figured out how to open it and lost the clues since i don't have access to my sonicwarp account anymore. Also i don't know how to put it in initial position since there is no 0 or 1 on the layers, i just have the placenta. Could you please help me ? its very frustrating.
(sorry for my english i'm french)
Orko

Post by Orko »

Hi,

Even if you know the full solution of the ramisis, you need luck to solve it in my opinion. The best advice i can give youis watch tv and play with it and some day it will open. :D

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”