CE delivery status thread

General Questions.
Will

Re: CE delivery status thread

Post by Will »

How many sets would be shipped out in the first batch?
LM #21: Opened
IN #21: Opened
GM #21: Opened
BR #21: Opened
OR #151: Opened
Ti SE 21-50: Opened
BU #808: Opened
CU #21: Twisting and turning
AU #21: Waiting
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

Will wrote:How many sets would be shipped out in the first batch?
Again only one person can really answer that question.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
WIEGER54

Post by WIEGER54 »

Barcared wrote:Website states 4 sets are available! :?
Finally ordered mine which brings it down to 2 left. ;)
BU01110 - Solved
GR00502 - Trying
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Unfortunately, it means nothing. It has gone up and down in the "stock status", but no one has so far received any delivered CE. I understand that some people here have been waiting for several years. Personally, I have just been waiting for a year :)

I don't now if we will ever see any puzzles. There are always new promises broken, but I hope we will see them one day.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
WIEGER54

Post by WIEGER54 »

Meh, I can wait just like did for my gold. It would be nice to be on a mailing list and kept up to date. But no biggie.
I'm just going to look at like a Christmas, but with no set date. lol
BU01110 - Solved
GR00502 - Trying
RichAE91

Post by RichAE91 »

Anyone else see the irony in the CE Sets being 'Out of stock'?
R1
Ex: Br V2 - O
LE: Ti (SE) 08-50 - O

Ex #88:
CE Assembled: Bu - O, Gr - O, Br - O, Ag - O, Au - C, Ti - O
LE: Or - O, LM - O,

Obs: Bl V1 - O, Bl V2 - O, Bu Pro - O

R2 Voyager #88
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Well the Gold plated has been out of stock for a month or two, actually completely removed. About a year ago when I ordered though, there was a stock of 4 nickel plated left, which I had thought I'd better jump on if I wanted a chance at it. A week later there were like 6 or 8. Kind of odd to have shifting stock numbers on limited edition pre-orders, but whatever! Makes it harder for us to guess how many are actually sold!
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
pcad

Post by pcad »

Now that there's evidence that the Revomaze competition wil take place, the chances for the CE sets being made and delivered are improved.

One of the reasons people have been so secretive about the solutions to these mazes has been the competition. Of course there is also the sentiment that the experience of solving these puzzles will be less if the solution is readily available exists too. Sending people the entire set of six puzzles in the opened condition and with all the documentation is essentially handing out the solution to people who may or may not have solved the puzzles on their own.

There was also the "Series Code" issue involved. The first to solve the code would be awarded a "head start" advantage in the competition. I think there may have been a separate prize for solving the code too, but I'm uncertain about it. In any case, Chris didn't want anyone to have any way of cheating the code which included asking a friend with the CE set what the correct code was since that was to be included in the sets. Therefore, no sets until the competition is over.

Of course there were many suggestions that puzzles be sent in the unopened condition, send only puzzles the the person has already opened, send just the puzzles without the documentation and of course the "just send the set already since I don't want to participate in the competition" and so on.

Those that ordered the sets earlier understood that they wouldn't be sent until the contest was over. What no one expected was how long it would take to finish and ship the Golds. Another huge snag is that as far as I know, no one has actually opened the Gold and solved the algorithm to Chris's satisfaction a year after the first Golds went out.

Now that there's talk of having the competition, the chances of seeing the sets have gone up. Maybe not 100%, but better than before.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Hi guys,

Just became a member and ordered the CE!! I was told that they are preparing all the sets at this time. First shipments would be in the end of this month!!
Well this is what they told me and hope it is worth something. :D
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

Bidle wrote:Hi guys,

Just became a member and ordered the CE!! I was told that they are preparing all the sets at this time. First shipments would be in the end of this month!!
Well this is what they told me and hope it is worth something. :D
As do we all! Welcome to the madhouse Bidle! :)
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)

Return to “Titanium General”