EOI MPP2

Area for non-Revo related subjects
a-maze-ing

EOI MPP2

Post by a-maze-ing »

Thread merged: newer thread starts here: link

Who is going to be at the Gadget Show Live in Birmingham in April, either as visitor or as Revomaze assistant, or both?
At what date(s)/time(s) are you going to be there?
Are you interested in meeting each other and maybe even having a "second Midlands Puzzle Party" ?

Please post your plans in this thread, so we can find the most appropriate date/time for a potential MPP 2.

Anyone who is eager to organise a meeting location (probably depending on the number of attending Revowners), please speak up (or should that be 'write up'?).

I am definitely looking forward to visiting the GSL and meeting some of you (again) as well as some of your puzzles. Need to be quick to book a gadgetshow ticket though, only afternoon tickets are still available. Therefore I am planning to book a ticket for Saturday afternoon, having Sunday morning & early afternoon available to meet, talk, and puzzle with fellow puzzle enthousiast.
If Saturday turns out to be more convenient to meet then I may still change plans.
I'll bring along 'bowling alley in a briefcase' (which I solved last Tuesday :D 8-) :D ).
Extreme #14: OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN
Limited #14: OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN STAMATIC
allardwza

Re: Gadget Show Live & Midlands Puzzle Party in April?

Post by allardwza »

Howdy folks

I currently have a ticket for the Friday afternoon - I'm intending to take the afternoon off to wander around the show and hang out at the Revo-stand...
Happy to pick up a ticket for the Saturday afternoon if that's when most others want to hang out at GSL...

Open offer of my house as a place to meet / base camp for anyone who's interested - so far I think I have a Dutch bloke in one of the spare rooms... MORE THAN HAPPY to host another MPP style get-together at some point over the weekend. (With any luck I should even have some new puzzles to entertain you bunch!)

Let's hear from the rest of you...

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
KB64

Post by KB64 »

New puzzles Allard?

Giving us any clues or save em as a surprise.
Open = Green, Blue, Bronze, Red, Black, Black V2, resting = Silver, started = Gold, ready for when Gold gets too much = Orange.
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

Well I am definitely up for going to the Gadget Show and meeting some of you guys! I think odds are if I do go it is likely to be on the Saturday, but not sure just yet.

And thanks Allard for the offer of opening up your house to us again! You must be mad. :lol:

I've got a few new puzzles which I'd love to share as well. Including some of Makishi's puzzle boxes if they are made in time for then. :D
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
Killerkel

Post by Killerkel »

I'm heading up on Saturday with my son.
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

KB64 wrote:New puzzles Allard?

Giving us any clues or save em as a surprise.
Got one order from Wil Strijbos on the way, another form SLoyd and trying hard to get a couple of things off an auction....you won't be disappointed!

allard
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

allardwza wrote: Got one order from Wil Strijbos on the way, another form SLoyd and trying hard to get a couple of things off an auction....you won't be disappointed!

allard
I know that between us we have at least 5 of Roger D's puzzles as well. :D
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

Hi guys, have been working away again with no WiFi :(
Got home tonight and so it's great to see this topic
Saturday for me too and will also bring some of my other puzzles.

Sounds like there may be some very rare puzzlesmaking their way!

Karl I hope you bring your latest Vinco pieces, the Photos look superb

Allard I think you have the right idea.......Friday Revo stand and Saturday for a meet-up :P
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
allardwza

EOI MPP2

Post by allardwza »

[If you can't work it out, you're not invited!]

Hi folks - there's been some talk about another MPP to coincide more or less with GSL (let's see how many more TLAs I can work in here!)... can we please have a show of hands from those who're interested in attending such a thing? (I've offered my place again, and we'll supply suitable food and beverages - for anyone who's interested, we're about 5 minutes from Barnt Green Station if you want to use the train - we'll pick you up from there.)

Will you please post if/when you're planning to go to GSL and what would suit you best for MPP2 - we could do morning, afternoon, evening or all day on the Saturday or the Sunday and we'll go with whatever suits most folks...

My votes, FWIW: I'm going to GSL on Friday afternoon and an MPP any time over the weekend is good for me (and cook!).

cheers

allard
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Re: EOI MPP2

Post by bluesign2k »

I haven't sat and figured which days I'll be attending GSL (there's a chance it'll be all days), but if there's one day I'll definitely be there it'll be the Saturday as it'll be the day Chris is likely to need the most help. I guess if there's one day I'm least likely to be there it's the Sunday.

Therefore the best times for me for MPP2 would probably be Saturday evening after GSL or the Sunday I guess :)
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze

Return to “Off Topic”