Salmon Updates

RevoHq updates on Salmon
Spanishlovemachine

Re: Salmon Updates

Post by Spanishlovemachine » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:29 am

Just to follow up --> dispatch of V1 SALMON's today still stands?

Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:44 pm

How long have you been dealing with Revo HQ? They will go out when they go out.. Patience my friend.. I have been waiting for my SE set for years.. Some day it will show up.. Lonely SE set #26, sitting on a shelf waiting for it's Gold Revo brother.. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK or PURPLE Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.

Spanishlovemachine

Post by Spanishlovemachine » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:48 pm

Kirk2000, I am just checking the promised new & better reliability of the Revo HQ Team and its new IT support programs.....Communication is key and that is tending to always slow down after a few acceptable periods in between.

RevoGirl

Post by RevoGirl » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:34 pm

Hi All

Just an update to let you know that unfortunately, we will be delaying the launch of the Salmon V1's today but we are at an advanced stage ready to start shipping. We are sending out a test V3 and V1 to ensure the operation now functions as planned due to the modification required to ensure an area is inaccessible.

We understand fully people have been waiting patiently for this and we have suggested that these will ship today but our ultimate objective is to ensure these puzzles function as required and don't need to be returned.

We will give a further update on Monday with the plan to ship all V1's and V3's next week as long as we get a positive response from the test group. We will also be providing Shane (darctangent) with a full explanation update to the modification as an independent user so he can also reassure that the functionality is now secure.

We thank you all for waiting this long, your patience will soon be rewarded.

Spanishlovemachine

Post by Spanishlovemachine » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:02 am

Dear RevoGirl,
I cannot find the announced update promised for 09th March and we even have 18th March today. What update can you share and PLEASE do it reguarlily and proactively - no matter if good or bad news. I thought it is clear why I am bothering you from time to time but it seems there is no learning at all....Yes, Covid 19 is also everywhere but still, sharing information is crucial and the service level in this regard is very low.

RevoGirl

Post by RevoGirl » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:03 am

Dear all,

An update on the Salmon testing/shipping.

We’ve now received positive feedback that the issue found by an initial group cannot be replicated and now looks like the puzzle’s modifications have worked.

While we appreciate people who are after further updates, our testers have also had work and issues to deal with themselves. However, we understand we should have put out a notice on Monday 9th and 16th to keep everyone on the same page.

While we’re having to absorb the loss of Amelia, we’re trying our best to ensure information is provided as often as we can.
We have now rectified all the V3 Salmon’s and have shipped them back to their owners. We do have however have issues with certain postal services being suspended including Italy and Taiwan.

The puzzles that have been held up because of postal issues are ready to be shipped to these countries as soon as these services resume.

Our time is being fully spent on finalizing ALL V1 Salmon’s, along with their modifications. Our goal is to start to ship the Salmon V1's out over this coming week and next.

We will provide people with tracking updates once their Salmon has shipped and a further update will be announced on Monday 23rd to provide progress on this.

We understand and appreciate everyone’s concerns regarding the coronavirus outbreak that is devasting the world now. While we’re all healthy now we are acutely aware that this could affect us, and we’re doing all we can to ensure the health of the team.

We again thank all of you for your continued patience and understanding.

All the best, Revo HQ Team

Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:52 pm

Well if you all are cooped up at home and Chris is all alone with his new CNC machine he should get lots of work done without any interruptions. Plenty of time to design new revos. I hope you are all safe from the virus. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK or PURPLE Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.

RevoGirl

Post by RevoGirl » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:55 am

Chris is out at the engineers / andoziers today to pick up sleeves, we're trying our best to keep ourselves well and safe.

RevoGirl

Post by RevoGirl » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Hi everyone!

We have now had feedback from both testers who have been stuck in the Salmon maze and now they can no longer get into the wrong area which is brilliant news, we have now also had somebody open the puzzle meaning the full operation is now functional.

Our aim is to continue working this week to get the V1's ready along with all pre-orders as we're due to get our anodized sleeves at the end of the week.

Coronavirus update:

We are deeply concerned about the impact on everybody's lives this terrible pandemic is having all around the world and we hope all of our customers are having the minimal effect of the restrictions being placed. We, as you know, we are a small family business and we are doing everything in our power to keep fit and healthy. But we are experiencing supplier issues as it is for everyone else but we will keep going as long as we can. Josh, Amanda and I may have to work from home however Chris will continue machining and assembling.

Once we're ready to start shipping we will let everybody know their tracking information.

We hope everyone will stay safe and well and that the pandemic will soon come to an end.

All the very best,
Rachel, Amanda, Chris & Josh

03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:38 pm

RevoGirl wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:02 pm
Hi everyone!

We have now had feedback from both testers who have been stuck in the Salmon maze and now they can no longer get into the wrong area which is brilliant news, we have now also had somebody open the puzzle meaning the full operation is now functional.

Our aim is to continue working this week to get the V1's ready along with all pre-orders as we're due to get our anodized sleeves at the end of the week.

Coronavirus update:

We are deeply concerned about the impact on everybody's lives this terrible pandemic is having all around the world and we hope all of our customers are having the minimal effect of the restrictions being placed. We, as you know, we are a small family business and we are doing everything in our power to keep fit and healthy. But we are experiencing supplier issues as it is for everyone else but we will keep going as long as we can. Josh, Amanda and I may have to work from home however Chris will continue machining and assembling.

Once we're ready to start shipping we will let everybody know their tracking information.

We hope everyone will stay safe and well and that the pandemic will soon come to an end.

All the very best,
Rachel, Amanda, Chris & Josh
Any ETA on when we will be able to order Salmon?
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|