Salmon Updates

RevoHq updates on Salmon
dasrevo

Re: Salmon Updates

Post by dasrevo » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:52 pm

ghxost wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:39 pm
It's not a playing issue, if I understand.
It is an issue getting stuck in an unintended place.
Aaah, hmmm ok
!=solved
?=in progress
Bronze! Gunmetal! Green! Titanium! Orange! Indigo Indigo SE (Bead blasted) Silver

ghxost

Post by ghxost » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:54 pm

That was meant to say 'plating', and did at one point lol...
Seeking:
Voyager
:twisted:

prodigy

Post by prodigy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:38 pm

ghxost wrote:
Yes correct. Some of us have not noticed any problem at all but it is possible for a couple of persons to take a path that shouldn't be possible and end up in an area where you cannot get out. It has nothing to do if the maze is V3 or not just the design and that different people solves a maze in different ways.

I guess it also is easier for people to try these kind of paths in a difficult puzzle due to that you don't know where to go or do next. I don't think the core will be damaged when taking this path, just that the pin must be drilled out and the core must be updated to prevent anyone to take this shortcut again.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - SALMON

dasrevo

Post by dasrevo » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:13 am

prodigy wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:38 pm
ghxost wrote:
Yes correct. Some of us have not noticed any problem at all but it is possible for a couple of persons to take a path that shouldn't be possible and end up in an area where you cannot get out. It has nothing to do if the maze is V3 or not just the design and that different people solves a maze in different ways.

I guess it also is easier for people to try these kind of paths in a difficult puzzle due to that you don't know where to go or do next. I don't think the core will be damaged when taking this path, just that the pin must be drilled out and the core must be updated to prevent anyone to take this shortcut again.
Ah yes, thanks for the clarification!
!=solved
?=in progress
Bronze! Gunmetal! Green! Titanium! Orange! Indigo Indigo SE (Bead blasted) Silver