May I try?

Our mini brain teasers with a prize at the end.
rygD

May I try?

Post by rygD »

There has been no activity here this year, and I have some ideas I think may be fun. I am not sure how well it would go over, as it is not really like the other puzzles posted here. I am not sure if it would be considered a brain teaser. I was wondering if it would be ok to post an easy sample and see if anyone likes it.
walther

Re: May I try?

Post by walther »

rygD wrote:There has been no activity here this year, and I have some ideas I think may be fun. I am not sure how well it would go over, as it is not really like the other puzzles posted here. I am not sure if it would be considered a brain teaser. I was wondering if it would be ok to post an easy sample and see if anyone likes it.
Sure, go ahead and post away :D
3SE/EX>BU Open|GR Open|BR Open|AG(1) Broken|AG(2) Open|AU Broken...again???
90EX>BU|GR|BR|AG|AU
3LE>BL Open|LI Closed|Handmade Closed
Obsession>BU Open|GR Open|BL Open|RD Open|BUPro Open
3SE>RD Open|OR Closed|TI Closed
PU 3rd Round Winner
rygD

Sorry if it sucks

Post by rygD »

I tried to make this as simple as possible, as I am unsure how difficult it will be to figure out. I found that trying to make this easy is more difficult than it is to make it more complicated (if that makes sense...). Just keep in mind that this is a test, and if it is too easy or too difficult I can try to come up with something better. Clues can be provided if they are needed.

ZL1WCS5VWXH
maztec

Re: Sorry if it sucks

Post by maztec »

rygD wrote:I tried to make this as simple as possible, as I am unsure how difficult it will be to figure out. I found that trying to make this easy is more difficult than it is to make it more complicated (if that makes sense...). Just keep in mind that this is a test, and if it is too easy or too difficult I can try to come up with something better. Clues can be provided if they are needed.

ZL1WCS5VWXH
Ooh Ooh! It's a new BMW model?
OOOOOOOoo
rygD

Post by rygD »

Not quite. Perhaps BMW has used it, but not for a model designation. I don't know what would be too early for a clue, as I am sure as soon as someone familiar with such things sees it they will have it figured out quickly, regardless of the clues.
rygD

Post by rygD »

For any who actually wanted to try to figure this out, a clue:
BLOCK

Return to “Brain Teasers”