Series Code Maps

General Questions.
prodigy

Series Code Maps

Post by prodigy »

I have now added the series code maps to the OPEN forum for each maze (Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver and Gold). Please have a look there. :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Re: Series Code Maps

Post by prodigy »

Please try to solve it, it could be fun and you will get access to the "solved" area when it is solved.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

prodigy wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:39 am Please try to solve it, it could be fun and you will get access to the "solved" area when it is solved.
Which solved area?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

dasrevo wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:59 am Which solved area?
There is a forum for people that has solved the series code. Earlier you had to send proof that you had solved all five main series puzzles and decoded the Series Code to enter this area, but due to there are no competition any longer it must be enough to crack the series code with the different available maps.

I can say that there has not been much action there but it could be fun to just solve it. It isn't hard to solve it and don't put any time into the "decode" part. :) It is way to easy for your brain dasrevo! Or you will be able to decode and find something that no one else have been able to do :)
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

prodigy wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:03 am
dasrevo wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:59 am Which solved area?
There is a forum for people that has solved the series code. Earlier you had to send proof that you had solved all five main series puzzles and decoded the Series Code to enter this area, but due to there are no competition any longer it must be enough to crack the series code with the different available maps.

I can say that there has not been much action there but it could be fun to just solve it. It isn't hard to solve it and don't put any time into the "decode" part. :) It is way to easy for your brain dasrevo! Or you will be able to decode and find something that no one else have been able to do :)
Haha ok I understand 😀
My brain works in mysterious ways though, what is easy for “normal” people is often difficult for me and vice-versa. Quite annoying to be honest 🤔
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I uploaded a larger version due to the earlier version was hard to read.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

After some thinking, it might be better to post the different maps in the different OPEN areas. Then the series code will be solved as intended 2009 :) So when you have solved the mazes you will have access to the series code maps.
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

prodigy wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:19 pm After some thinking, it might be better to post the different maps in the different OPEN areas. Then the series code will be solved as intended 2009 :) So when you have solved the mazes you will have access to the series code maps.
Good idea.
I'm going to try it later today.
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Oh another incentive to finally open Gold (assuming the code I have is good)! :) Sad that Gold doesn't have the acetate map to go with my other four though :cry:
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!

Return to “Series Code General”