Revo Giveaway: Anyone Still Here??

For all general forum discussions.
chris_linnick

Revo Giveaway: Anyone Still Here??

Post by chris_linnick »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HB1I10VBqA

I'm assuming 95% of you have already heard about the revomaze bronze I will be giving away and how to enter (if not, youtube link above).

Is there anyone on here that only follows the revomaze forum (i.e., that doesn't use the discord server like prodigy)? There hasn't been much activity on here this year and the majority of my posts are typically copies from the revomaze discord.

But this is why I do a lot of activities and what not through the revomaze discord. To create a fun community that's interactive. Hell some of my good friends are from the discord server (cough cough RevoMan cough cough). Seems like with no new releases, no Revo HQ held competitions or giveaways that the forum seems to be just an archive for some good historical information.

Would anyone want the forum to be more active? And if so, what type of things do you think would make it more active? Obviously I can't do a thing about the forums but who knows, maybe someone will.
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
dasrevo

Re: Revo Giveaway: Anyone Still Here??

Post by dasrevo »

Hi there friend ;-)

So, I look at the forum now and then, but for me it now is an archive too.
My Revomaze life has ended already, I own revomazes, but because of the current Revomaze situation I am not buying any more revos and actually: the thrill is gone for me.

Unless some awesome mazes are created (no V3’s, but V1’s, of even better), I am gone.
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

V3's aren't that bad! I used a tiny dot of ball bearing grease in my blue and bronze and they're super smooth and silent now.

Or is it the looks that put you off?

You can't quit your Revo career yet if you haven't solved Lime! :mrgreen:
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Yeah it actually is how they look that make me dislike them. The brass is also very thin at the holes where the screw is screwed in. I almost locked up a revomaze completely, because the pin got stuck because the maze was not screwed in tight enough, so the maze could wobble.
Only one screw holding it into place is not good, there should be some slot and pins mechanism to hold the maze in place.

If you take the V1, they are shiny because of the plating and after cleaning up a V3 maze, it doesnt look nice at all.
It is is all just a matter of taste of course.

I did solve the lime ;-)
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

Ah fair enough (I didn't see the Lime in your list of solved mazes, thats why I thought you didn't solve it yet).

I never saw a V1. Started my journey with V3 so maybe I don't know what I miss (and thats probably good :D).
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Aw, but I dont want to ruin it for you and others! It is just that I have seen the beginning, so I know the difference now.

Haha you are right, I didnt update my signature, will do that right now ;-)

Which one are you working on now?
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

dasrevo wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:10 pm Aw, but I dont want to ruin it for you and others! It is just that I have seen the beginning, so I know the difference now.

Haha you are right, I didnt update my signature, will do that right now ;-)

Which one are you working on now?
I did Blue and Bronze. Now working on Lime, but it's at HQ for repair :oops: but that's my own fault I guess (to much force..). And ordered Green recently, so they can ship the Lime and Green together.

I was a bit in doubt if Green would be too easy (after Bronze), but decided to order it anyway. Appealed more to me than Grey. Hope it'll still be fun!
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Nice!! Yeah green is nice! I did not really like lime to be honest, there is a maze in the collection i like alot more, which has the same “thing” as you will be confronted with in the lime.

Return to “General”