DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Area for non-Revo related subjects
dasrevo

DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by dasrevo »

Hi all!

This topic will be your start to my virtual puzzle hunt, which will probably start today and ends at 01-01-2020.
That is a strict deadline, there needs to be a winner before that, or the hunt ends without a winner and thus the prize will not be given away.

I need to do some further testing, but if all is correct I will launch the hunt today!

Kind regards,
Dasrevo
prodigy

Re: DASREVO Puzzle Hunt 2020

Post by prodigy »

This will be fun and interesting! I hope it will be launched today?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

dasrevo wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:01 am Hi all!

This topic will be your start to my virtual puzzle hunt, which will probably start today and ends at 01-01-2020.
That is a strict deadline, there needs to be a winner before that, or the hunt ends without a winner and thus the prize will not be given away.

I need to do some further testing, but if all is correct I will launch the hunt today!

Kind regards,
Dasrevo
You mean 2021?
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

CptBlood wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:09 pm
dasrevo wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:01 am Hi all!

Kind regards,
Dasrevo
You mean 2021?
That was a typo indeed, but ... in fact ... it will end at 01-12-2020, so in one month.
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

X
Last edited by dasrevo on Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Thank you dasrevo for doing this for us. I will start and see how far I will make it.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

prodigy wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:05 pm Thank you dasrevo for doing this for us. I will start and see how far I will make it.
Cool man, good luck! 😀👍
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

Do we need to send you a PM once we solved a Puzzle? Or do we need to collect them all to answer the last question which we will send to you?
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

CptBlood wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:52 pm Do we need to send you a PM once we solved a Puzzle? Or do we need to collect them all to answer the last question which we will send to you?
Nope, everything is explained along the road 😀
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

Nice! Can't wait for the other puzzle!

Return to “Off Topic”