Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
Mrhero

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by Mrhero »

Looking to trade my Black&Gold Copernisis for some Revomazes.

Dm me for offers ;)
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020
BlackClub

Post by BlackClub »

Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

Due to a sale falling through I am once again offering my entire Revo set No. 2 for sale. The set has expanded somewhat since my original post 2 years ago but I am still asking the same amount that the other buyer was going to pay: £12,500 or €13,800.

I am offering:

Blue #2
Green #2
Bronze #2
Silver v1 #2
Silver v2 (Unmounted) #2
Gold #2
CE Set Gold plated #2
Black #2 of 20
Red #2
Copper #2
Gunmetal (Marbles Ed)
Gunmetal #2
Indigo #2
Indigo gold plated #2
Lime #2
Mini (Limited to 30)
Handmade #2
Orange #2
Purple (Personal copy with PU NC stamped on core)
Titanium #2
Aqua #2
Mint pre-production #2
Mint production #2
Salmon #2
Black v2 #2 (Reserved but unpaid)
R2 voyager membership #2 (Paid)

I am also throwing in a load of extras such as original stands, test core, display Revo, clear sleeves, marketing material, limited obsessions and a few other really nice things.

I won't split the collection and once again will keep the set unless I can sell the set as a whole. Shipment outside of Europe is cost prohibitive so I am looking to sell to someone who is Europe based.

I wasn't going to sell these but COVID issues has meant my teaching hours have drastically reduced so I'm looking to sell these and a number of my other puzzles which will go on puzzle auction sites.

Nigel
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

I find it really sad that you have to sell your puzzles!
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

Agreed. So sorry to hear that. I've been there. My puzzle collection has diminished as well unfortunately but hopefully you can still hold onto a good chunk of them.
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

Barcared wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:39 pm Due to a sale falling through I am once again offering my entire Revo set No. 2 for sale. The set has expanded somewhat since my original post 2 years ago but I am still asking the same amount that the other buyer was going to pay: £12,500 or €13,800.

I am offering:

Blue #2
Green #2
Bronze #2
Silver v1 #2
Silver v2 (Unmounted) #2
Gold #2
CE Set Gold plated #2
Black #2 of 20
Red #2
Copper #2
Gunmetal (Marbles Ed)
Gunmetal #2
Indigo #2
Indigo gold plated #2
Lime #2
Mini (Limited to 30)
Handmade #2
Orange #2
Titanium #2
Aqua #2
Mint pre-production #2
Mint production #2
Salmon #2

I am also throwing in a load of extras such as original stands, test core, display Revo, clear sleeves, marketing material, limited obsessions and a few other really nice things.

I won't split the collection and once again will keep the set unless I can sell the set as a whole. Shipment outside of Europe is cost prohibitive so I am looking to sell to someone who is Europe based.

I wasn't going to sell these but COVID issues has meant my teaching hours have drastically reduced so I'm looking to sell these and a number of my other puzzles which will go on puzzle auction sites.

Nigel

The set is SOLD.

Thanks to everyone who messaged me and the kind comments.
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Barcared wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:38 am
Barcared wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:39 pm Due to a sale falling through I am once again offering my entire Revo set No. 2 for sale. The set has expanded somewhat since my original post 2 years ago but I am still asking the same amount that the other buyer was going to pay: £12,500 or €13,800.

I am offering:

Blue #2
Green #2
Bronze #2
Silver v1 #2
Silver v2 (Unmounted) #2
Gold #2
CE Set Gold plated #2
Black #2 of 20
Red #2
Copper #2
Gunmetal (Marbles Ed)
Gunmetal #2
Indigo #2
Indigo gold plated #2
Lime #2
Mini (Limited to 30)
Handmade #2
Orange #2
Titanium #2
Aqua #2
Mint pre-production #2
Mint production #2
Salmon #2

Nigel

The set is SOLD.

Thanks to everyone who messaged me and the kind comments.
Well, that is very good that you have money now to spend, but it also is somewhat very sad, as you have invested alot of time and money to get this awesome puzzle collection. But it is good that you were able to sell it as a whole!!
I hope that one day you will become very rich and are able to invest in a new collection 👍
pcad

Post by pcad »

Wow! That's a whole lotta RevoMazes!

Somebody's going to have some sore wrists soon.

For such a large collection, from someone whose been here from the beginning, I'm surprised that there seem to be some omissions.
I don't see a Turquoise or a Mercury. Still with all the extras it's quite the collection.

Congratulations to both the seller and buyer!
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi everybody,

it`s me............. the buyer of the collection #2. It was not easy to make the decison special because I have nearly every type (even the CS-set) and only black and purple are missing. Some facts supported my decision:

1. the black and the purple was included
2. a lot of other (unique) stuff was included in the offer
3. all goods have the same serial number, I dont know if there exist another collection which is so big in order of one number? I dont think so and even when, it is only possible with the #1 or #3 because.........
4. Chris sold some special blasted puzzle in the past and there were 3 sets available (4 puzzles) and I bought one of these sets and the set has the engraved number 2 of 3 and so the collection of Barcare must be in my home.

"Somebody's going to have some sore wrists soon." Unfortunately I will not - to say more accurate: Not now. I have a lot but I also have some things which I dont have............ and time is the most rare. Maybe I can say that I am preparing my retirement with the puzzles.

Best regards
Peter
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

Congrats Peter!!!

Return to “General”