SonicWarp puzzles

greenwolf86

Re: SonicWarp puzzles

Post by greenwolf86 »

Received the two kukus that I ordered! I didn't get a shipping notification though, so hopefully they are all sent and everyone will get them soon.
I'm collecting unplated cores! Make me an offer if you are looking to part with any. Always looking for a black and a purple, too :?
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

Ordered the Devil Kuku and Andrew had it shipped out very quickly.
It arrived within a week of placing the order.
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

ghxost wrote:Bet ya it comes within 8 months
Got a spare devil kuku to put up haha
I know we’ve had our words, but I’ll take that bet. Granted if he produces in the next 8 months, I will ship you out, free of charge, 1 (one) dollar US. :D
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Ah c'mon put a puzzle up let's have some fun!
Screenshot_20190729-193705_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190729-193705_Gallery.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 9136 times
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

Is there anyone with experience of opening the Tarka that could help me out? I’ve asked on the Sonic forum and the forum is deader than a rotting beached whale sitting under the hot sun.

PM’s would be great so as to not clog up the Revomaze forum. Thanks,

Mark
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Vlancii wrote:Is there anyone with experience of opening the Tarka that could help me out? I’ve asked on the Sonic forum and the forum is deader than a rotting beached whale sitting under the hot sun.

PM’s would be great so as to not clog up the Revomaze forum. Thanks,

Mark
Send me a PM and I can help you.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Does anyone here actually have experience with a Ramisi5 vs a Ramisis (IE it has the extra mechanic inside)?
Very curious if it adds that much more to the puzzle, or not...
Not looking to buy, seeking opinions on one vs the other puzzle wise (not compared to other puzzles..)
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ghxost wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:24 am Does anyone here actually have experience with a Ramisi5 vs a Ramisis (IE it has the extra mechanic inside)?
Not looking to buy, seeking opinions on one vs the other puzzle wise (not compared to other puzzles..)
I have solved all versions of the Ramisis and there are big differences.

Ramisis G1 vs Ramisi5:
They are very similar and the Ramisi5 was only sold to persons that had solved The Isis. The only difference is that there are two help marks that is missing in the Ramisi5 version. This will make it more difficult to solve but the internal mechanism is the same.

Ramisis G1 vs Ramisis G2:
The G1 Ramisis was too hard for most people so they made an easier version that was called G2. This version is missing 30% of the internal mechanism and makes it much easier to solve and you don't have to make the 5% challenge to reset the puzzle.

Ramisis G2 vs Devil Ramisis:
Then we have the Devil Ramisis that has a harder internal mechanism than the Ramisis G2 but it is based on the G2 version so it still miss the 30% of the internal mechanism.

The Ramisi5 is the best and hardest version of them all and my favorite. The Ramisis G1 is then harder than the Devil version and the easiest version is then the Ramisis G2 version.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

prodigy wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:29 pm
ghxost wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:24 am Does anyone here actually have experience with a Ramisi5 vs a Ramisis (IE it has the extra mechanic inside)?
I have solved all versions of the Ramisis and there are big differences.

Ramisis G1 vs Ramisi5:
They are very similar and the Ramisi5 was only sold to persons that had solved The Isis. The only difference is that there are two help marks that is missing in the Ramisi5 version. This will make it more difficult to solve but the internal mechanism is the same.

Ramisis G1 vs Ramisis G2:
The G1 Ramisis was too hard for most people so they made an easier version that was called G2. This version is missing 30% of the internal mechanism and makes it much easier to solve and you don't have to make the 5% challenge to reset the puzzle.

Ramisis G2 vs Devil Ramisis:
Then we have the Devil Ramisis that has a harder internal mechanism than the Ramisis G2 but it is based on the G2 version so it still miss the 30% of the internal mechanism.

The Ramisi5 is the best and hardest version of them all and my favorite. The Ramisis G1 is then harder than the Devil version and the easiest version is then the Ramisis G2 version.
I have the Extreme version. I was under the impression that to open the puzzle, you had the difficult 'reverse reset' part of the puzzle. Is this the case, or did I mess up the puzzle trying to do that?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Vlancii wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:16 pmI have the Extreme version. I was under the impression that to open the puzzle, you had the difficult 'reverse reset' part of the puzzle. Is this the case, or did I mess up the puzzle trying to do that?
If you have the G2 version (I think the Extreme only exist in that version), then you don't have to do the difficult "reverse reset" part to open it, but you can if you want an extra challenge :) But it is still not so hard to do that on a G2 version :twisted:

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”