Salmon arrived!!!

General Questions
Neosilver

Re: Salmon arrived!!!

Post by Neosilver »

prodigy wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:50 pm Yes there is :)
How would I get added then?
Blue: Opened (approx 3 hours)
Green: Opened (2 days)
Bronze: Opened (3 weeks)
Gunmetal: Opened (1 month)
Indigo: Opened (1 month)
Salmon: In progress!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Neosilver wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:11 pm How would I get added then?
  • Open the "User Control Panel" (your username menu in upper right hand side corner)
  • Click on the tab "Usergroups"
  • Scroll down to "NON-MEMBERSHIPS" and click the radio button for the group "Salmon Owner"
  • Click the submit button at the end of the page
It will take a couple of hours or a day and you will be added to the wanted user group.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Neosilver

Post by Neosilver »

Ah, thank you!
Blue: Opened (approx 3 hours)
Green: Opened (2 days)
Bronze: Opened (3 weeks)
Gunmetal: Opened (1 month)
Indigo: Opened (1 month)
Salmon: In progress!
AKJohn

Post by AKJohn »

Just got mine today! Went ahead and solved it on the way home. No, not really. I still have a couple ahead of it. Seems to have an "odd" exit (Exits?) out of the base ring entering the maze, but I'm keeping it in its reset state until ready to go. Love the color. Pics online seem very close to indigo but 1st hand, it's nicely different.
Opened :ugeek: Aqua, Turquoise, Blue, Green, Mint, Titanium, Bronze, Orange, Copper
In progress --> Grey, Gunmetal (on brief pause)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

AKJohn wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:43 am Just got mine today! Went ahead and solved it on the way home. No, not really. I still have a couple ahead of it. Seems to have an "odd" exit (Exits?) out of the base ring entering the maze, but I'm keeping it in its reset state until ready to go. Love the color. Pics online seem very close to indigo but 1st hand, it's nicely different.
Sounds great that the new Salmons are arriving to their new homes. I hope to see some progress reports when you start!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Me too… I requested serial #199 to match my first revo (Blue from 2009) but never thought it was going to literally just be “199” without an SA designation or anything else :shock: :lol:

Love the lacquered white box, reminds me of the Handmade box.
7CB880C5-26EE-4D97-8AC5-3D1DB9A2ECC6.jpeg
7CB880C5-26EE-4D97-8AC5-3D1DB9A2ECC6.jpeg (274 KiB) Viewed 8245 times
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

bluedot99 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:21 am Me too… I requested serial #199 to match my first revo (Blue from 2009) but never thought it was going to literally just be “199” without an SA designation or anything else :shock: :lol:

Yes that was a little bit odd. I have always just replied with the number and it had been applied to a "normal serial number".

Looking forward to following your journey. I hope you like Salmon as much as I did!
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

More strange serial nrs in this batch. I believe most have a serial nr in the format SA-xxxxx-SE, but Jack Bauer has serial nr SA00000, Smiteo has serial nr 3.
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
ztqwerty

Post by ztqwerty »

bluedot99 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:21 am Me too… I requested serial #199 to match my first revo (Blue from 2009) but never thought it was going to literally just be “199” without an SA designation or anything else :shock: :lol:

7CB880C5-26EE-4D97-8AC5-3D1DB9A2ECC6.jpeg
I have similar experience.. Requested customized serial number, got the number only.. And my box was found broken (quite some cracks) already when unpacking the parcel. :(
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

Yeah, sorry to have to say HQ probably didn’t pack the mazes in the boxes right. Mine was cracked as well, and this is at least the third one I have heard of that was damaged in shipping.
My guess is they should have put an extra piece of foam on top of the maze before closing the white box. Now it probably just rattled around in the box during shipping, damaging it from the inside out.
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM

Return to “Salmon General”