SonicWarp puzzles

dasrevo

Re: SonicWarp puzzles

Post by dasrevo »

Hmmm, I once thought of buying a sonicwarp puzzle, but after seeing the quality and absurd prices i thought: uhm, are people buying these puzzles genuinely brainwashed or something?
Well, i stick to revomazes, they are awesome and are delivered when ordered :geek:
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Not brainwashed in the slightest

The ramisis was one of my hardest puzzles to date. So naturally, being the type of person I am, I want more

Yes, dispite the public touted flaws. Products are still great, though isis was not a favorite...

People who come back do so for a reason.

And I've seen more revo delays than I care to comment on, since delays mean nothing to me
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

ghxost wrote: And I've seen more revo delays than I care to comment on, since delays mean nothing to me
Hmm I believe I entered this world when all was good, then again, i dont mind delays, lack of communication i do dislike
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

It has happened here as well, and many other places for various reasons.

I don't condone it but it's not just a sonic thing, that's all I wanna be clear on... he does seem more......selective?

Communication is key... I believe that myself.
Seeking:
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi,

not to answer a mail is ignoring a friend / business partner / customer and it is total disrespectful. My parents tauighted me and also I learned in school to respect all people and so I do my whole life and I expect this also from others. If they dont do............. well - good bye.

Here we have a special situation: Partial addicted puzzle lovers.

Everybody know, you have to be patient when you solve a puzzle and I guess that this special attitude let take puzzle lovers this disrespectful manner for a longer time than the average of people.

Peter
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Seems he may be trying a new thing... maybe someone else can run sonic...
I must admit if I'd been ignored as some here have I'd have jumped ship too

But it wasn't me it happened to and it seems hit and miss now, so far so good... I do consider it a warning and therefore a gamble to do business with them
Seeking:
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi,

in German we say "Es geschehen noch Zeichen und Wunder" and it means like something total unexpected happened and this like a miracle................. my missing 2 KUKU´s of my January order arrived........... but still no answer to my mails.

So now the world is waiting for the fifth puzzle which is announced long time ago but on the website you can read now this:

The fifth puzzle, Pentarasus will only be available to members who own unlocked puzzles of the first 4 puzzles in the series.

and: ............. unique puzzles hopefully available this year.

This sounds not good and it is not really a message to support trust.

Peter
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Inconsistencies abound

I confirmed via email if you open and decode devil kuku you can redeem against a pentarisis, before pre ordering one.

So, not owning all of them this was my in for one

More contradictory information...
Seeking:
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi,

yes, inconsistencies........ and very strange too. I guess a company like Sonicgames is on the market not just for fun, I think it has also an economical reason...............producing and selling will create a profit - right?

To say that a customer
- must have all 4 former puzzles
- and he must have solved them (not really, it is enough to have open puzzles)

and only then he is able to get the 5th puzzle, well, this will not create a big sale and so the question is how want Sinocgames cover the developing and producing cost? ............. they delay already because money problems and so the answer could be: It will be never possible to cover the cost and so the puzzle will never come on the market.

Peter
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Bet ya it comes within 8 months
Got a spare devil kuku to put up haha
Seeking:

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”