Question about the Indigo and Gunmetal

For all general forum discussions.
PuzzleCrack

Question about the Indigo and Gunmetal

Post by PuzzleCrack »

I just purchased the "Mag Set" which is the Indigo and Gunmetal. I haven't touched them yet but I was curious about what exactly having "magnets inside of them" as described on the website means. So, I went to the forum to try to figure it out and for some reason I can't find the word "mag" or "magnet" or "magnetic" anywhere in the Indigo or the Gunmetal general forums. Why would the forums be completely devoid of (I'm assuming) a very important mechanic in these puzzles? Are these new versions and there just isn't a forum created for them yet? Did the old Indigo and Gunmetal not have magnets? I'm confused.
ghxost

Re: Question about the Indigo and Gunmetal

Post by ghxost »

All I can say is what is not discussed is not discussed on purpose...
I do not have details
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
PuzzleCrack

Post by PuzzleCrack »

Yeah I get that but the fact that it has magnets is clearly disclosed on the product page for the "Mag Set" so I'm confused why anything having to do with "magnet" is absent from each puzzle's general forum. Seems really weird. For example, the bronze puzzle says it's the first dynamic puzzle on the product page and dynamic is a huge topic of discussion on the bronze forum.
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Magnets in Revomazes was kept marginally secret throughout the puzzle line and sort of remain so. There are different layers of the forum where those types of things are more openly discussed (Owners, Open forums per puzzle)

They may or may not be used in differing ways, as magnets are versatile. Most of those similarities or differences are what might be discussed outside of the General Forums.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I personally think this is a big big spoiler, but for some reason Chris has chosen to give this information to the buyer and I have to accept that. I hope we can continue to not discuss these details and just leave it with the information that Chris has given here.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
maximos92

Post by maximos92 »

The description for Gunmetal gives away FAR too much informaiton. I am glad I had not read it before I solved the puzzle or I would have been very dissapointed. Thankfully I bought mine from Marbles when that was still a thing :lol:
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

It lists two parts (very versitile parts at that) and nothing else... hardly too much info imo... it's already a blind maze, you just want it to say blind maze with stuff...?
Seeking:
maximos92

Post by maximos92 »

Sure but once you map the maze, I mean it becomes quite obvious what needs to be done with the part list lol At least imo.
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

I think a good map does that for most mazes.... meh
Seeking:
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

With the hints I dont believe it gives away too much, I know this puzzle is too difficult for alot of people. Without the hints, maybe I wouldnt even have solved it.

Return to “General”