Wil Strijbos!!!

mrmkaufman

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by mrmkaufman »

jpgamesltd.co.uk is also selling Strijbos on eBay (https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_ssn= ... s&_sacat=0). £10 higher than on their Web site. Which in turn is slightly lower than sloyd.fi... And Mr. Puzzle's even less, although for US customers the shipping kills.

Just gotta shop around! Best is direct from Wil, of course, but it can be tough to get his attention, and catch him with things in stock.
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Some on puzzlemaster.ca from him too
Check this out
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

Just solved the Revenge Lock. Totally awesome, as all other Strijbos puzzles I have so far.
Absolutely top quality materials and craftsmanship. I especially like the aluminium puzzles he makes.
The Revenge Lock aka The Wanderer is no exception. It feels like a very well made and hravy duty puzzle. Solving it is a great experience. It is quite hard to open, and put back together.
As always, highly reccomended. Contact Will himself to buy one. It might save you some cash. I say ‘might’, because there is also the risk of you ordering some more puzzles from his list.

Now, back to indigo...
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Oh it's not a risk. It comes with the brochure. Garunteed to order more!
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
FatherOfZane

Post by FatherOfZane »

Yffffonz wrote:
FatherOfZane wrote:Hi everyone! I finally received my first Strijbos puzzle (First Cylinder) and I am hooked! It didn’t take me too long to solve it but I really appreciate the quality work that went into the piece. I look forward to the First Box coming to me in the mail from Australia. :)

Can I also receive his email address so I can get on his mailing list?

Thank you!
I have sent you a PM.
So, I received the First Box from MrPuzzle and I have to say it is definitely harder than I expected. I've been hands on for the last week or so for a total of about 3 hours and I must be missing something obvious. LOL very entertaining and frustrating. :)
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

Same here. I am not getting any further with the first box so far.
Great puzzle by Will, as always.
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Fantastic! I can't wait for mine to get here. Should have gotten it first? Wanderer was good too though
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
mrmkaufman

Post by mrmkaufman »

First Box is epic. You get it open and you see that it's only a couple of parts, but oh man, deducing where they are, how they move, if they interfere with each other and if so, how and in what order... All with only a couple of holes to peer into. Fun.

At least you can just put it back together, unlike the Wanderer!

-Mark
Brian706

Post by Brian706 »

First box is really good! Took me awhile to figure it out and I couldn't believe how simple it really is. Keep us updated with your progress!
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

mrmkaufman wrote:First Box is epic. You get it open and you see that it's only a couple of parts, but oh man, deducing where they are, how they move, if they interfere with each other and if so, how and in what order... All with only a couple of holes to peer into. Fun.

At least you can just put it back together, unlike the Wanderer!

-Mark
I thought part of the Wanderer was putting it back together. Or are you saying that’s a crazy hard challenge?

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”