Rachel K

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by Rachel K »

Newest blog post: May Edition! 8-)

https://www.revohq.co.uk/wordpress/?p=10849
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

Why not take full advantage of our FREE SHIPPING on orders over £200.00!!!

This offer is only available for a short amount of time so get it whilst you can! (On checkout select the free shipment option.)
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

I am proud to announce we will now be offering personalised engravements on the Revomaze puzzles!
£20.00 per maze. (please state what you would like in the comments of your invoice)
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

That is so cool!
Do you have any more information? For example a picture of what an engraving is going to look like? Where on the maze (core? sleeve?) is the engraving going? Etc?
Great service if one wants to give a revomaze as a present I think.
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

The engraving will be replacing the serial number. We will be offering 2 lines with 20 words in each (this is the sizing before it looks too small).

We thought it would be a perfect idea to make puzzles personal to whoever is receiving it without having to buy a specific puzzle (it is avaliable for all).
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi,

great idea and maybe some would like to have. But I see a possible problem for the future: Many puzzles change the owner (buy and sell), some because a good price and others because the owner need urgent cash. What is the value of a puzzle with for example the engraving "Happy Birthday uncle John"? ............or whatever

Peter
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

Hi

I understand this issue and we have put a lot of thought into it. This is just something customers will need to consider when they purchase the maze. It adds a more personal touch for the customers who would like it however the customers who have intentions of selling puzzles in the future will need to consider this when they come to purchase the maze. The whole engraving is totally optional and will come as an extra option in the basket.
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

The engravement I would like to have is a bunch of vertical lines on the shaft per mm, so I can measure the rotation for mapping :D

Just a joke btw, for me the engraving of a serial number is enough. As for personalized engravings and selling, that holds true for any engraved object.

Per default, engraving the difficulty of the puzzle is something i would like, like "easy", "difficult", "complex", "nightmare", "godlike", "guru", "enlightened", "puzzlemaster", "noob", "alien", "impossible", "even your momma can solve this", "brainf*ck", "hell", stuff like that, with awesome shapes like a devil, an angel, alien, crazy person etc. :D
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

I love these ideas!! :D

Return to “Announcements”