Replacement Pin

For all general forum discussions.
maximos92

Re: Replacement Pin

Post by maximos92 »

ghxost wrote:
maximos92 wrote:
Brassassin wrote:You’re right. Forgot about that.
But, no change, and for me still not clear why the high price. And why wouldn’t you sell single pins, as that is what people lose most of the time: one single pin.
Then at least you have a second for the next time you lose one and dont want to pay INTL shipping again. I am happy to pay that price to be able to use my $200+ puzzle again personally :lol:
What would the cost be to ship an extra set with each unit? A dollar? Two? Can't be much in bulk wholesale for some pins...
Ive got not idea, but ever since I opened my first maze and both pins fell in the carpet and I spent an hour looking for them, I have wondered why they did not come with an extra set.
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
guiltyjoe

Post by guiltyjoe »

UPDATE:

I was contacted by Rachael. She was very helpful in resolving my issue.

My fear was that, after purchasing four puzzles, I would be ignored. This was NOT the case. Rachael was courteous, informative, and very helpful. I am confident that Revomaze has the best interest of the customer in mind.

I no longer have any concerns.

Thanks Rachael, and everyone at Revomaze for the quality job.
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

..............so you got the insane amount back?
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

I know HQ reads these forums, and I know they have the best interest of their customers in mind. I don’t think there has ever been a reason to doubt that. The customer service has always been top notch.
It is a good thing to see that these questions are resolved for the individual revomaze customer.
But, this way we still don’t know why the high prices for replacement pins. I would suggest it should be possible for people to order single pins at a way lower price point and with much lower shipping charges. But I might be missing something that explains why this is not possible? Maybe someone from HQ can go into more detail on this matter.
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

So, I guess we’ll leave this hanging in midair until the next time someone looses a pin and wonders why the high price?
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

Brassassin wrote:So, I guess we’ll leave this hanging in midair until the next time someone looses a pin and wonders why the high price?
Hi

The reasoning for the high price in pins is to avoid replicas of the Revomaze being done. Unfortunately for all you guys who are loyal to Revomaze, as you will understand, there is always someone out there who is going to try and copy for their own advantage. The postage, it is not our decision on the pricing, it is the Royal Mails decision. We are supportive of our customers and will always do what is best for each individual.

I hope this clears it up slightly for you all :D
maximos92

Post by maximos92 »

RevoLady wrote:
Brassassin wrote:So, I guess we’ll leave this hanging in midair until the next time someone looses a pin and wonders why the high price?
Hi

The reasoning for the high price in pins is to avoid replicas of the Revomaze being done. Unfortunately for all you guys who are loyal to Revomaze, as you will understand, there is always someone out there who is going to try and copy for their own advantage. The postage, it is not our decision on the pricing, it is the Royal Mails decision. We are supportive of our customers and will always do what is best for each individual.

How does having a high price avoid replicas? Is it some special metal you have a good rate on that others would have a hard time getting? I'd like a lower price but I'll pay yours to be able to keep all my mazes in working order. I'm just curious as to how that conclusion was come to.
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

RevoLady wrote:
Hi

Avoid replicas, making the price higher is a very weird strategy, with all due respect. When I want to make replicas I simply order one from Revomaze, measure it and go and make it on my machine. Then, I sell it for way less and people would go and buy it from me, makes sense right? Because, the original is more expensive. By making the price higher, you basically punish the loyal people instead of punishing the replicators. I really dislike this.
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

... the pin is the cheapest part of making a revomaze

Just in case the makers didn't know, well, there you go

Edit ok maybe the spring but I stand by my point
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

Hi all

After discussions with Chris, we have now removed the Pin & Spring Kit and the Revomaze Labels from sale. In the event that anyone now looses their pins, they can now get in contact with our customer services for help and advice.

We appreciate the feedback and will fully support all our customers. Our aim as always is to ensure people enjoy the Revomaze puzzle.

Return to “General”