Its open, reassembly

General Questions.
MWhapples

Its open, reassembly

Post by MWhapples »

Well I got my silver open. Some good puzzles in there, although it didn't take me too long to work them out, actually doing them was slightly more work. In fact the part which took me longest was a slightly steep ramp just after the canyon which required more force than I normally want to use, I thought it was a wall at first.

Anyway, now I have it open with the small parts on a tray, time to think about how it goes back together. I know if it is done wrongly then it may not be possible to get it open again. I guess discussing these parts may give things away, so would someone be prepared to talk me through assembling it through a PM?
CptBlood

Re: Its open, reassembly

Post by CptBlood »

MWhapples wrote:Well I got my silver open. Some good puzzles in there, although it didn't take me too long to work them out, actually doing them was slightly more work. In fact the part which took me longest was a slightly steep ramp just after the canyon which required more force than I normally want to use, I thought it was a wall at first.

Anyway, now I have it open with the small parts on a tray, time to think about how it goes back together. I know if it is done wrongly then it may not be possible to get it open again. I guess discussing these parts may give things away, so would someone be prepared to talk me through assembling it through a PM?

PM an admin and get access to the open forum. There is all described what you need
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

MWhapples wrote:Well I got my silver open. Some good puzzles in there, although it didn't take me too long to work them out, actually doing them was slightly more work. In fact the part which took me longest was a slightly steep ramp just after the canyon which required more force than I normally want to use, I thought it was a wall at first.

Wow and you were not yet able to open the GM? I guess, the difficulties of these mazes are simply very personal. It is completely dependant on how your brain works, what is difficult for some is easy for others and vice-versa.
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

I too thought silver was easier to understand then GM
They are both very different puz
Silver and GM offer completely different challenge

Well done by the way 8-)
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
MWhapples

Post by MWhapples »

I guess it is very much how one thinks. I know some have said the canyon has stumped them for some time, to me the answer seemed obvious.

As for gunmetal, it is really starting to annoy me, but I will discuss that in its own forum.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

As I understand it the new version of Silver is easier (it behaves as expected). My first idea with the main feature in the Silver was the correct one but I think it took 50-100h to do the move due to that the puzzle was soooo sensitive. As I understand it now, it will behave as expected so if you understand it you can do it.

Maybe it shouldn't be discussed more in the open forum but I think this might be one reason.

Then it depends on what puzzles you solved before the Silver and as written earlier, how you think.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Silver General”