Salmon Description

General Questions
maximos92

Salmon Description

Post by maximos92 »

I took over someones pre-order and was wondering if anyone had the description for Salmon archived somewhere? Thanks!
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
prodigy

Re: Salmon Description

Post by prodigy »

maximos92 wrote:I took over someones pre-order and was wondering if anyone had the description for Salmon archived somewhere? Thanks!
We had two choices when pre-ordered the Salmon:

1. Have a unplated core with serial number SA000SE (number of choice)
2. Have a plated core with serial number SA00000 (number of choice)

The level for the Salmon is 95/100.

I don't remember that we have seen more information about the Salmon than this. It will obviously be a dynamic maze.
Attachments
SALMON_800.jpg
SALMON_800.jpg (45.63 KiB) Viewed 10911 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
jason

Post by jason »

Another picture of the Salmon? From the twitter feed

https://twitter.com/DPComponents/status ... 4783946755
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

I think that is the new Indigo colour.
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I add some new Salmon information to this thread:
RevoLady wrote:The Salmons will not be available to other customers until all of our pre-orders have been completed, once this is done we will be producing this in small batches. :)
RevoLady wrote:I have now seen the designs for the maze and might I say...good luck to everyone solving this ;)
It can also be interesting for the future that the initial price for pre-order the Salmon 2016 was £150.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

You think that's interesting compare the release price to the last sold price of an obsession. No way a new comer is getting one of those :\

Is the difficulty level decided yet for the salmon officially or is that part of what is going on with the prototype testing? Or a minimum level..? :lol:
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ghxost wrote:Is the difficulty level decided yet for the salmon officially or is that part of what is going on with the prototype testing? Or a minimum level..? :lol:
Yes, I have written that above and it is 95/100. You can also find the information in the RevoHQ shop:
https://www.revohq.co.uk/wordpress/?pro ... oming-soon
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Hmmm, I dont understand the price of the Salmon is so low compared to the others.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

dasrevo wrote:Hmmm, I dont understand the price of the Salmon is so low compared to the others.
I just think it is due to this maze was announced for three years ago and that we paid directly. The production costs was probably lower back then and if Chris knew how much work it needed the price had be something different. I also think that pre-orders normally has a lower price than when the maze will be out for everyone (in stock).
jimbo

Post by jimbo »

dasrevo wrote:Hmmm, I dont understand the price of the Salmon is so low compared to the others.
BREXIT ;)
AQBLGRBR
INQuit

Return to “Salmon General”