Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
dasrevo

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by dasrevo »

Well, according to the website, the Silver revomazes will go into Production again, so I would hold onto it. As you have not solved it yet, why do you want to sell it anyways? It is an awesome puzzle , must be great to see the inside once you solve it!

A fair price is difficult to give, as they are collectibles, but once they go into Production again, a fair price would maybe be 75% of the new price, if it's unsolved. If you by any chance have one that has the old certificate which also competed in the original competition, it's worth more, but I don't know how you can tell.
lkessler42

Post by lkessler42 »

Putting my gunmetal up for sale as I finally completed Orange.
My previous sale via eBay fell apart, so I'd prefer to sell here.

Asking USD$200+shipping for gunmetal awesomeness (or confusion? :lol: )
Puzzle is in Chicago and is an early edition without the marbles engraving on the shaft.
Solved several times, and cleaned thoroughly prior to reassembly.
Original certificate (inside puzzle) and box included

PM for details, thanks,
Dale
PS. Please be patient with PM's, I don't login frequently.
Exalarike

Post by Exalarike »

Just finished my first revomaze, a bronze. Somehow did it without mapping? I’m now looking to see if there’s anyone willing to sell a working silver for a not insane price?

Pm me if interested in selling it
TheWaveCarver

Post by TheWaveCarver »

If anyone is looking for an unused Gold plated collectors set with wooden display case, send me a PM.
Grand Champion in Rocket League
greenwolf86

Post by greenwolf86 »

I'm looking for an unplated orange maze if anyone is willing to sell. TheWavecarver's is gone already. I have a plated orange that I would be willing to part with as part of the transaction if anyone is interested. Thanks!
I'm collecting unplated cores! Make me an offer if you are looking to part with any. Always looking for a black and a purple, too :?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

greenwolf86 wrote:I'm looking for an unplated orange maze if anyone is willing to sell. TheWavecarver's is gone already. I have a plated orange that I would be willing to part with as part of the transaction if anyone is interested. Thanks!
The Orange is now up for sell here on RevoHQ shop together with the Titanium and Silver (I think there are problems to add the Silver to the cart for the moment).
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

prodigy wrote:
greenwolf86 wrote:I'm looking for an unplated orange maze if anyone is willing to sell. TheWavecarver's is gone already. I have a plated orange that I would be willing to part with as part of the transaction if anyone is interested. Thanks!
The Orange is now up for sell here on RevoHQ shop together with the Titanium and Silver (I think there are problems to add the Silver to the cart for the moment).
Silver is now aviable ;)
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
greenwolf86

Post by greenwolf86 »

Thanks guys! I have an orange, so I'm specifically looking for an unplated core.
I'm collecting unplated cores! Make me an offer if you are looking to part with any. Always looking for a black and a purple, too :?
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

<SOLD (pending payment and shipment)>

Selling a Green V2. I opened it once or twice.
Pics here:
https://flic.kr/p/2bHVS2Z
https://flic.kr/p/2akqkN4

$100 + shipping to U.S.
fluroblue

Post by fluroblue »

Hey there!

I was wondering if anyone knew of a blue and/or green obsession being sold? I can't afford the metal ones (200+ AUD) but have been watching revomaze on and off for the last ~8 years years and would like to be able to try one at one point

Thank you :)

Return to “General”