-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
prodigy

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by prodigy »

August 3:
Hello! Rachel here (digital creative marketing assistant) for Revomaze.
We'd like to inform our customers on things you may be curious about / didn't know seen as though it's a new month.

We'd like to thank our customers.
Sales have been extremely high thanks to our amazing buyers. Revo HQ greatly treasure you people.
Always. Loyalty, passion, enjoyment, and faith in Revomaze.

Because of inflated sales stock has plummeted a new order for stock is soon to be in place.

Phil who was the Sales Manager has now left Revomaze and has now moved on. We wish him the very best. Phil was very interactive with our customers so we wanted you to understand he is no longer able to respond to emails but you can email either myself rachel@revohq.co.uk or chris@revohq.co.uk about absolutely anything relating to what we do and our response rate is known as very good which we love to upkeep.

Salmons progress: we know our customers who have pre-ordered the salmons are all anticipating their puzzle. Chris has been making progress on the salmons and starting from now in particular as our main aim is focusing on getting out orders and focusing on our vital 'to do's' to create harmony and enjoyment for our consumers who love our puzzles.

Here at Revo HQ it's been very busy but at the same time we are loving it. Especially myself who has only been working for Revomaze for a short period of time but is immensely relishing interacting with you guys and committing to the other aspects of my role.

Mercury update: the new machine is being set-up to run the backs, drawbars, centres and pins.
The maze has already been created for the Mercury however we need to use a maze jig to complete the mazes.
Once running, all R2 back's etc can be produced.

We will show you a video on Instagram / Facebook of these procedures for an accurate update. We've noticed that you all love to be updated on what goes on 'behind the scenes' at our HQ as we always have positive responses.

So thank you for your patience.

It's currently a two team collaboration in Revomaze to get everything done.

On the Revomaze website we have put more puzzles in stock for 'The Foundation Set' which consists of the aqua, blue and bronze at the price of £272.00 which was £340.00.

Very ideal for a first time buyer of Revomaze or just love either 3 of those puzzles!

We cannot wait any longer for more to stock.

Very kindest regards,
The Revomaze team.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

August 10:
STOCK UPDATE:

Chris visited the engineers yesterday afternoon. The purpose of this was to commission the Christmas stock.

We have ALSO included 3 puzzles from the past, after which we can sell 12 puzzle sets and including the very much anticipated Salmon.

We should receive new stock at the end of September. We are however running out of stock fast. This will be the only stock we will receive until next year.

Please keep an eye on our website which puzzles we are going to include. Also the forum for guidance on the puzzles.

We hope you're just as excited as we are for the upcoming months.

Best, The Revomaze Team.

PRODIGY COMMENT:
I guess we can hope for these three puzzles then:
- Silver
- Orange
- Lime
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

What a pity that Phil is gone! :(
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

August 10:
The quantity difference of the Revomaze puzzles from last month till now.

The top picture shows we’re currently low on stock (we are so fortunate we have ordered 1,200 more puzzles from the engineers!) yippee!
Attachments
Stock_update_2.png
Stock_update_2.png (802.3 KiB) Viewed 12263 times
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi Rachel,

I am always following your and all other updates. I like puzzles and when you like puzzles, you are a patient person. Some of puzzlers have so much patient that they are waiting already since many many many years to get the paid puzzles. When I read how good the business is and special offers here and there and special sets now and more special sets are coming........... and now 1200 of puzzle nobody is waiting for - sorry, but this make me very angry and I am pretty sure also a lot of other buyers and collectors.

It should be a question of honor to produce at first the puzzles of all others. I am only waiting since 1 year some different puzzles but I feel that I have not so much patient like others. I guess that a lot of people are thinking similar like me.

Instead to tell the people that other, new customers get now the puzzles first........... it is better not to make an update at all.

I dont know what problems Chris has with his Emco or his supplier but tell him that I have the opportunity to help with a Traub Index C200 machine and I think it is an easy job to produce 5,000 sleeves and 5,000 mazes every month. He can write me a mail if he need help.

Best regards
Peter
Joker24-7

Post by Joker24-7 »

I must confess, after waiting many years for my collectors set, R2 (including Voyager status) and several months ago a redirection of further fund investment towards indigo, mint, gun metal, copper and aqua, it’s slightly frustrating to see newer orders come and go without a single puzzle coming my way.

I was hoping this current batch would include one of my orders rather than wait until the Xmas batch or further pushbacks - I’m still not sure if any of mine are in that stock photo

As much as I want to collect as many puzzles as possible i’m reluctant to invest anymore until Iactually receive something.
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Hi Peter and all those waiting for historical orders.

It has been noted regarding your reply to Rachel's post. Yes we are having 1200 made to cover Christmas and the New Year. For the record, we are getting our engineers to make them, which includes puzzles from the CE set to clear these orders off.

It was preferred to get our engineers to make these to a very high standard so as to complete the CE Sets and to allow people who wish to collect the other puzzles as our engineers will be making 11 different designs. We also need the stock to meet current demand. We are a company needing to make sales to survive and which I am re-investing in the equipment.

We have not been able to do this before if it was not the fact we are so busy with our new clients from the result of the video.

Phil was unfortunatly head hunted by his old company in which a job was offered and which he accepted leaving us with no position but to regroup and start again. Phil and I had built a strong partnership but the timing has severely let us down and why it best to part ways quickly.

While you feel you are being left out, this is furthest from the truth. I wish to survive and fulfil what has been invested. Some have moved on which was not my attention to cause, but many have stuck with me while I fight my corner.

Regarding the legacy of R2, I will complete the orders to those who have waited and will be rewarded first. My intention has and alway will be to complete the sets, R2, Salmon and anything else, but as this is our only income, I have to also bring in funds. I am sorry if this offends you, but I can only survive on the loyalty of my customers.

People who feel bad I have (and will continue to) dealt with in most honourable way I can to ensure that while they move on I always ensure they do not lose out.

I am bringing in someone to assist with the assembly work (previously done by Michael) which will allow me to machine. Of which to ensure I keep to the high standards, I am not cutting corners as this has got me into trouble before. I will only accept high quality products and I am determined to keep to that.

Yes as previously said I am not proud of the length of the delay (years) to get the promised orders shipped. I am 110% committed and will always will be.

Rachel, while only being a trainee, has stepped up to match (and it is my opinion has out performed) Phil and is doing extremely well considering she is only just 17. She is doing all she can to help keep communications going and is determined like me to make this work.

So to answer criticism, I accept this has not been the best, but I am still working extremely hard and so is Rachel. I wished I had more time each day and had other job to bring in my earnings, but This is my job and trying to do everything I can to make it a success.

If you need to talk privately about your outstanding historical orders, please do directly to me chris@revohq.co.uk and I will get back to you.

Sincerely

Chris
ReVoMaster
greenwolf86

Post by greenwolf86 »

Thanks Chris, appreciate the update, and we know you are working hard. Good to hear that some of the legacy orders will be going out from the new stock, too. Keep fighting the good fight; everyone is looking forward to the day when your machine builds all of the puzzles and you can focus on making new designs :D
I'm collecting unplated cores! Make me an offer if you are looking to part with any. Always looking for a black and a purple, too :?
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi Chris,

I know what it means to work hard (I am working every week 100 - 110 hours) and so I am able to imagine how hard it is for you when you think that everything must be made by yourself and that you are in charge for everything - this will destroy you. We have in German one sentence: Sometimes less is more.

Best regards
Peter
Joker24-7

Post by Joker24-7 »

Thanks for the above response and the direct message Chris.

I’m confident after our chat, things are moving forward.

Much appreciated.

Return to “Announcements”