-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
RevoGuy

-Update from Revo HQ-

Post by RevoGuy »

Hey Guys,

So, I lot has happened over the last couple of months here at Revomaze.
As most of you will probably already know, we were reviewed by Mr Puzzle on YouTube, which has helped us massively with broadening the awareness of Revomaze to a larger audience. If you haven’t already seen it check it out. Mr Puzzle really loves the Revomaze and we have been in contact with him to say thank you.

We have been spending a lot of time preparing and planning for the future over the last few weeks, and we are taking pre-orders for the next batch of puzzles being manufactured by our engineers. The stock will be ready towards the middle of June for shipments to commence.

Chris is busy running to and from the office and the workshop programming our CNC machine to make the Salmon, R2’s and other historical orders. I have to say it is taking a little longer than usual mainly because the machine is so quick and precise that one false move could prove costly. Videos to follow of the machine in motion!

Our Instagram account is up and running now, check it out our account name is; revomazepuzzles
I will be using this to send live as it happens photos, videos and other updates.

The ticket system on the website is down at the moment. Chris and I will have to Reboot the system, and this might take a while to fix.

It is a Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK, so Chris and I won’t be back in the office until Tuesday 29th. If you have any enquiries just drop me an email and I will pick them up Tuesday morning.
Have a nice weekend whatever it is you’re up to and happy puzzling!

All the best,
Chris and Phil
phil@revohq.co.uk
prodigy

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by prodigy »

Not much updates here on the Revomaze forum (and like persons like me) I try to post what I found here:

May 25:
A visit to the engineers is always a treat. This CNC Machine is producing the Bronze puzzle out of solid Brass. Sorry about the oil splashing everywhere, it’s used to cool the tools down. It works that fast! Cheeky photobomb from Chris at the end there ;)
https://sv-se.facebook.com/RevomazePuzz ... 657523410/
CNC.png
CNC.png (318.43 KiB) Viewed 25743 times
June 5:
New stock going through quality check.
Attachments
Bronze Aqua.png
Bronze Aqua.png (429.02 KiB) Viewed 25758 times
Last edited by prodigy on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

June 5:
Stock starting to arrive from the engineers.
Attachments
Bronze Aqua 2.png
Bronze Aqua 2.png (395.32 KiB) Viewed 25758 times
Last edited by prodigy on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

June 6:
More quality checks!
Attachments
Mint Copper Green Aqua Blue Bronze.png
Mint Copper Green Aqua Blue Bronze.png (401.86 KiB) Viewed 25757 times
Last edited by prodigy on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

June 7:
It begins... new workshop toy being programmed. Full steam ahead!
https://sv-se.facebook.com/RevomazePuzz ... 812219761/
Attachments
Core Video.png
Core Video.png (274.03 KiB) Viewed 25744 times
Last edited by prodigy on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

June 8:
We picked up the last of the stock from the anodisers today. These guys get it right every single time. Pre-Orders will start shipping next week - Have a great weekend what ever it is you’re doing. As always if you need anything drop me an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Attachments
Blue.png
Blue.png (505.77 KiB) Viewed 25750 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

June 11:
Unwrapping the next batch of Gunmetal Sleeves straight from the anodisers. Think this might be my favourite job ;)
https://sv-se.facebook.com/RevomazePuzz ... 131557229/
Gunmetal Video.png
Gunmetal Video.png (354.35 KiB) Viewed 25745 times
June 12:
Pre-Orders all lining up ready to be assembled and shipped. Sorry if anyone has had issues ordering through the website. We’ve hopefully sorted the problem but if you do have any issues just let us know ;)
Gunmetal Mint Indigo Aqua Bronze Blue.png
Gunmetal Mint Indigo Aqua Bronze Blue.png (475.26 KiB) Viewed 25750 times
Last edited by prodigy on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

June 14:
Engraving a Blue with its unique serial number.

https://sv-se.facebook.com/RevomazePuzz ... 071003035/
Attachments
Blue Video.png
Blue Video.png (318.62 KiB) Viewed 25748 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

June 18:
Processing lots of certificates today. My hand is on fire now! Once I’ve cut them out, Chris then signs each and everyone personally. Each one is unique.
https://sv-se.facebook.com/RevomazePuzz ... 013530274/
Attachments
Certificates Video.png
Certificates Video.png (318.23 KiB) Viewed 25748 times
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Thanks Prodigy!
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105

Return to “Announcements”