Charles Perry Zen Puzzle On Ebay

Chyron

Re: Charles Perry Zen Puzzle On Ebay

Post by Chyron »

So the price tag is from the name, owning a part of his catalog. I can understand that. I guess I was just curious if they were extremely rare or something. Seems like most of you guys have or want one.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Rdroege

Post by Rdroege »

His metal tube chess set recently sold for 2,000. Too high for me but I hope to track one down one day. I've watched the last few zen puzzles looking for a bargain (<100$) and the last 4 have all sold in the 150-200 range.
BU00613 open GR00374 open BR00308 open R00026 open
AG00262 closed OR00127 closed
AU00168 boxed TI 38/50 boxed LI 00012 boxed
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Rdroege wrote:His metal tube chess set recently sold for 2,000. Too high for me but I hope to track one down one day. I've watched the last few zen puzzles looking for a bargain (<100$) and the last 4 have all sold in the 150-200 range.

Maybe this helps,... but probably you want to have the real thing. :)

http://www.shapeways.com/model/1329318/ ... erialId=23
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Well auction just finished,.... little below €200,-
akking1

Post by akking1 »

Hello all, I am new to this sight. I recently purchased two Charles Perry original and signed puzzles. One is the brass puzzle ball and the other is his zen puzzle. I found them at an estate sale, and bought them just because I liked the way that they looked. I paid very very little for them. After the purchase I wanted to know more about them and a quick google search showed me that these are actually very collectable and way more valuable than I would have ever thought. I like them, but could do with the funds more that the fun. I am wondering if I am allowed to offer them for sale on this sight, or if I should put them on ebay and then notify that they are for sale. I would rather not use ebay if possible. I can post pictures if anyone is interested in seeing them. Also feel free to email me at kevk@email.com. Thanks and I am very interested in these little puzzles.
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

It's fine for you to sell your puzzles here if you wish.
I also run an auction site specifically for selling puzzles called Puzzle Paradise. We don't charge any fees at all for buying or selling. You can list as buy-it-now put on a reserve and relist as many times as you like.

Whichever site you choose to use, decent pictures would be good.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
jerryloo71

Post by jerryloo71 »

bluesign2k wrote:It's fine for you to sell your puzzles here if you wish.
I also run an auction site specifically for selling puzzles called Puzzle Paradise. We don't charge any fees at all for buying or selling. You can list as buy-it-now put on a reserve and relist as many times as you like.

Whichever site you choose to use, decent pictures would be good.
Chris, that's great thanks. There was a puzzle paradise site previously but always down.
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

Neil and I took over the previous site from John when he decided that he didn't want to do it any longer :)
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
akking1

Post by akking1 »

What do you fellows think a fair price is for the Charles Perry puzzle ball and zen puzzle individually. It seems to me that the zen puzzle is the rarer or more desirable puzzle.

I am having trouble loading pics any advice?
Last edited by Paradox on Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Posts merged
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

akking1 wrote:What do you fellows think a fair price is for the Charles Perry puzzle ball and zen puzzle individually. It seems to me that the zen puzzle is the rarer or more desirable puzzle.

I am having trouble loading pics any advice?
Zen is indeed more rare. Personally I like it above the other, but both are great puzzles. I would just give it a go on eBay and look were it ends up. Maybe set a minimum but shouldn't be necessary.

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”