Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
stet

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by stet »

Someone should point out this auction to ReVoMaster to show him that some people are really interested in getting one of these stands.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

or tell him to get the stands he promised us (again)
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
RevoGuy

Post by RevoGuy »

we have taken note
TheJuggler

Post by TheJuggler »

While it's not the official stands, I will make wooden stands on request. Different woods can be requested. Hopefully this will fill the gap until Revo HQ can organise something.
open open open open open open open

http://puzzling-parts.thejuggler.net/
sheepish

Post by sheepish »

HANDMADE FOR SALE

Ok guys I was trying to avoid this but I've had so many great offers that it's just going to have to go. Unless people would like a public auction on eBay I think the best way is for you to PM me your offer this way it remains private from others. Like I said I've had some great offers the guy with the best offer currently knows and his bid will remain enominous. I will inform you only weather you are the highest or weather you are under the offer. I will sell the handmade on Monday at 5.00pm. If anyone doesn't agree to the way I have done this please let me no and I will go to the public auction.
Have fun :D
BLUE-Open GREEN-Open BRONZE-Open SILVER-Open Gold-????
Red-Open Orange- Open Handmade- Open
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

sheepish wrote:If anyone doesn't agree to the way I have done this please let me no and I will go to the public auction.
Sounds more than fair to me! Good luck with the auctioning! :)
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

sheepish wrote:HANDMADE FOR SALE

Ok guys I was trying to avoid this but I've had so many great offers that it's just going to have to go. Unless people would like a public auction on eBay I think the best way is for you to PM me your offer this way it remains private from others. Like I said I've had some great offers the guy with the best offer currently knows and his bid will remain enominous. I will inform you only weather you are the highest or weather you are under the offer. I will sell the handmade on Monday at 5.00pm. If anyone doesn't agree to the way I have done this please let me no and I will go to the public auction.
Have fun :D
I think a public auction is better so it is easier to follow and make decisions.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

prodigy wrote:I think a public auction is better so it is easier to follow and make decisions.
After eBay fees and the like I'd much prefer a private sale if I were selling. The only real advantage of public auctions is more people will see the item, but in the case of Revos I'd reckon everyone with a saved search for Revos is probably a member here anyway.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Ok, I just don't like that the bids are hidden. I want to know the highest bid all the time and how many people that are interested. I want this puzzle, but I don't think I will bid if they are hidden.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
RichAE91

Post by RichAE91 »

maybe start a topic to do a private sale with people pm you their offers but update the the highest bid in the topic and number of bids/bidders (keeping the bidder private) so people can see what it is going for as im sure everyone want to know how much a HM would sell for
R1
Ex: Br V2 - O
LE: Ti (SE) 08-50 - O

Ex #88:
CE Assembled: Bu - O, Gr - O, Br - O, Ag - O, Au - C, Ti - O
LE: Or - O, LM - O,

Obs: Bl V1 - O, Bl V2 - O, Bu Pro - O

R2 Voyager #88

Return to “General”