Re: V2 status

Post by Mark76 »

Comparison.
V1 & V2.jpg
OBS V1 & V2.jpg
pcad

Post by pcad »

Thanks Mark. I only have one question. The picture of the end of the complete V2 has an odd reflection that makes the V2 shaft look hollow. The V2 shaft is solid, right?

Oops, I guess I have another question after all. Is there a place for a certificate in the V2 Extreme?
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

pcad wrote:Thanks Mark. I only have one question. The picture of the end of the complete V2 has an odd reflection that makes the V2 shaft look hollow. The V2 shaft is solid, right?

Oops, I guess I have another question after all. Is there a place for a certificate in the V2 Extreme?
It looks hollow as it's been blurred as there are no core photos allowed on the forum.

There is no space for a certificate in the V2 as they are only applicable to series 1.
Fabregas485

Post by Fabregas485 »

Is it just me or are the cores different in terms of the end part you hold onto? Would there be a really why its like that, as I don't really see any reason apart from looks maybe.
Black ob V2 - Recieved - On Loan
Blue ob - Ordered - My new toy has arrived
atklonewolf

Post by atklonewolf »

Is there a surefire way to tell if you have a V1 or V2? I just received a complementary Blue when I ordered the CE because I had already purchased the obsessions.
maztec

Post by maztec »

atklonewolf wrote:Is there a surefire way to tell if you have a V1 or V2? I just received a complementary Blue when I ordered the CE because I had already purchased the obsessions.
The sleeve is different and there is no removable core in the shaft on the metal v2s and there is a removable shaft on the obsession v2s.
OOOOOOOoo

Return to “General”