black

General Questions & Registered Owners Group.
smiteo

Re: black

Post by smiteo »

I didn't mean I was upset with not hearing back regarding the black registration... Chris has worked so hard to make RevoMaze service so good!

I just wish I had more time to spend on the Black... Hopefully I can crack it before Bronze comes out!

Cheers,
Derek
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

a-maze-ing wrote:Did you expect a clue for the black?
We were asked by chris to registar our puzzles as soon as we got them and we would receive a clue. so, yes.
a-maze-ing wrote:I considered registering a ReVoMaze to be a confirmation of arrival from us to Chris.
It is confimation. he knows the exact time it got to your door, but its nice to know it made it into your hands.
a-maze-ing wrote:I'll give you a clue for the black: twist and turn, and then line up the dots!
I got mine open, i dont need any hints or clues. but now that its open, i am interested in knowing what the clue was. even if it was, "Visualize 'REVOMAZE'"
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
csexton

Post by csexton »

I was so excited when I got the Black. Talk about a fun maze! Unfortunately, being across the pond meant that it took alomst a week to get the puzzle. I so wanted to be first, but alas, at least I got it open. Also, the first move of the puzzle indicates that it is a very different beast indeed (thats all I will say here). I would say it is probably on par or maybe slightly harder than the Green, but overall just different. I hope everyone enjoys it!

-Cody
Proud (pre)owner of Set #51
BU00051 - Opened
GR00051 - Opened
BR00051 - Opened
AG00051 - Expecting
AU00051 - Dreading

BL01LE - Opened
Steve

Re: Hate it, Love it

Post by Steve »

If my Black Revomaze had arrived a week earlier or a week later it would have been perfect timing.
For some reason this week has turned out to be the busiest week of my life.
I can only sit and admire it for now; I have only picked it up for about ten minutes so far, just been too busy.
In those ten minutes I did discover one new feature that neither the blue or the green had and that putts a new twist on it so to speak.
Hopefully in the next few days I shall steal some time to spend with it, I can’t wait.
So at the moment it looks like I shall be reserving position number 19, since 20 is booked.
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

...suspect I'm going to be joining the race to the bottom of the table...

I love the way in the first 30 seconds you realise :o that your cunning plans from the first two just plain won't work here! Pure evil... :evil: really loving this.

allard

[EDIT - that was this morning... sorry, will be withdrawing my entry in the race to the bottom of the table! That was fun!!]
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
Steve

Post by Steve »

Like with the blue and the green I mapped the maze to a point, after realising that I had passed the tricky bit I thought that I would just try and feel my way to the end of the maze without a map.
Looking at the puzzle and the map after opening it, there are obviously some similarities but I totally missed what is blatantly obvious once you see the maze.
That was brilliant, I think to date that was the most fun that I have had with any metal puzzle.
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

I'd love to have seen the look on Chris' face when he saw the maze for the first time... :D

...[wonder if that'll evoke a response from da Master!?]

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

:? :D ;) :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :o :evil: 8-) :twisted: :roll: :cry: :? :D :lol: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :? 8-) :cry: :| :? :) :x :twisted: :evil: :oops: :D

=

:o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :D

I think that says it :roll:
ReVoMaster
cornettracing80

Post by cornettracing80 »

i cant wait to get my paws on a black! :D
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
cornettracing80

Post by cornettracing80 »

hahahaha love the post where steve says its got a new twist so to speak. :lol: :lol: :lol:
way cool!
very cool design!
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green