Area for non-Revo related subjects
ewanoffshore

Post by ewanoffshore »

Like my new Avatar? Took ages to find one online but there's loads available for nothing. I had a photo of my bike before which was shrunk down to get the 90 x 90 pixel limit but its way bigger memory wise than whats allowed. Is there a way to reduce the memory taken up? Miss my old avatar! :cry:

I was hoping to keep my dancing banana in reserve for why I open my #4 special edition blue revomaze!! :lol:
Revomaze special edition blue #4 - open
Series 1 set #30
blue - open
green - open
bronze - in progress..
silver - ?
gold - ?
DeepRed

Re: Avatars

Post by DeepRed »

i am far from an expert but i seem to recall when i was trying to reduce the file size of an avatar in the past i changed the format from err, jpeg to gif, or maybe the other way round. i cant really remember to be honest :oops:

is there a prize for the most competely useless post? if so, i think i may have a winner :oops:
Proud Owner of ReVoMaze Series I Set #18
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Also - I can increase it's size :o Keeping an eye on my disk quota....

Love the banana 8-)
ReVoMaster
ewanoffshore

Post by ewanoffshore »

Also - I can increase it's size Keeping an eye on my disk quota....

Love the banana
I'm gonna keep the banana I think for the whole of series 1, I know how much of a pain it is to try and keep space to a maximum. :geek:
Revomaze special edition blue #4 - open
Series 1 set #30
blue - open
green - open
bronze - in progress..
silver - ?
gold - ?
Ymir

Post by Ymir »

I was thinking about using my msn avatar but it has an expletive in the caption.

I am not sure if you have seen clippy the paperclip asking ...hello may i annoy the bleeping hell out of you'.....what are the rules on this kind of avatar.
ReVoMate

Post by ReVoMate »

Ymir wrote:I was thinking about using my msn avatar but it has an expletive in the caption.

I am not sure if you have seen clippy the paperclip asking ...hello may i annoy the bleeping hell out of you'.....what are the rules on this kind of avatar.
Wouldn't mind seeing that one...

Return to “Off Topic”