Skateboard & Revomaze

Area for non-Revo related subjects
prodigy

Re: Skateboard & Revomaze

Post by prodigy »

New trick today: Fakie FS Smith Stall.

I crashed more timed than I landed it so I have to figure out how to switch the weight from toe to heel in this trick. It feels like this trick is harder than the FS Axle Stall due to in that trick you can shift the weight in a more controlled way. Just continue too practice and hopefully I will not be too scared of the trick meanwhile.

I also landed a couple of better Fakie Pop Rock today where I moved my front foot in air and could ride away in a more controlled way. Fine day today with better weather again after almost a week of rain.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

I feel like with all this progress it won’t be long before we read: New trick today McTwist! 8-)

Seriously, very happy to read of all your progress! Hope the good weather continues so you can have more uninterrupted skateboarding :D
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

bluedot99 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:24 am I feel like with all this progress it won’t be long before we read: New trick today McTwist! 8-)

Seriously, very happy to read of all your progress! Hope the good weather continues so you can have more uninterrupted skateboarding :D
HAHA, maybe a FS Air one day but that will be the closest to a McTwist :) I have been skating 5 days in a row now so that have been great weather and a lot of fun.

New trick today: Fakie BS Axle Stall.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

New trick today: Fakie FS 5-0 Stall
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I sure hope you don't have a bad fall. At least use gloves to protect your hands..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Kirk2000 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:34 am I sure hope you don't have a bad fall. At least use gloves to protect your hands..
I always run with full protection, so I have knee pads, crash pants, back protection, elbow pads, wrist guards and helmet :)

I have had a couple bad falls with two different cracked ribs and one when I hurt my back in the beginning (got the back protection after that). Besides that I only have had thigh bruising or landed on my pads.
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Oh ouch! Not the same at 15 than at 30+ (don’t know how old you are) but yeah… stay safe!

That potential for injury now is part of the reason I look back fondly at my carefree (no protection-wearing 😳) skateboarding years in the 80s/90s but haven’t done any vert/quarter ramp, etc… now. Though you’re inspiring me to want to try, but full protection like you describe is a must!

The old skate motto lives on though… sk8 or die! 🛹
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

bluedot99 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:41 pm Oh ouch! Not the same at 15 than at 30+ (don’t know how old you are) but yeah… stay safe!
I am 46 so it was time for me to start skating again :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

New trick today: FS Feeble Stall

EDIT:
More new tricks:
BS 5-0 Stall
FS 5-0 Stall
BS Smith Stall
Fakie BS Smith Stall
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

prodigy wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:19 pm
bluedot99 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:41 pm Oh ouch! Not the same at 15 than at 30+ (don’t know how old you are) but yeah… stay safe!
I am 46 so it was time for me to start skating again :)
Well we’re the same age then, so I got no excuse to not get back into it I suppose :lol:

Also nice run of new tricks! 8-)

Return to “Off Topic”