Skateboard & Revomaze

Area for non-Revo related subjects
bluedot99

Re: Skateboard & Revomaze

Post by bluedot99 »

And a whole new world of additional 180 degrees just opened up! Congrats :)
Great reading of all your progress... we are still waiting on a video! ;)
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

bluedot99 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:03 am And a whole new world of additional 180 degrees just opened up! Congrats :)
Thanks! Yes it feels like this will unlock a lot of possibilities.

I did celebrate 6 month as an adult on the skateboard yesterday and filmed a 6-trick-run, so a video exists :D
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

prodigy wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:20 am
bluedot99 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:03 am And a whole new world of additional 180 degrees just opened up! Congrats :)
Thanks! Yes it feels like this will unlock a lot of possibilities.

I did celebrate 6 month as an adult on the skateboard yesterday and filmed a 6-trick-run, so a video exists :D
Post it or it didn’t happen :ugeek:
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I will try to find a place to post the video and I will at least think of posting the link here :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

prodigy wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:02 pm I will try to find a place to post the video and I will at least think of posting the link here :)
Well I really was just kidding, post whenever you are happy with what you record but keep sharing your progress! :D
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

bluedot99 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:06 pm Well I really was just kidding, post whenever you are happy with what you record but keep sharing your progress! :D
Thanks! :D
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I learned the Switch Rock yesterday. I had some trouble to get up onto the ramp to begin with for some reason but now the trick works. I think I must work on lifting the back wheels a little bit more on the way back in again. I was skating two sessions yesterday and in total 4h :)
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

4h sounds like a great session! No skateboarding for me but I did play some 5h of tennis this weekend for league matches, so getting some exercise in at least :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Tennis sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I was a better player.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

New trick today: Fakie Disaster (Fakie Pop Rock). Feels like a fun trick and the first trick with some minimal air time :) I will now practice them so I can get the feeling of the trick and also land with the correct foot placement to be able to ride away in a controlled way.

Return to “Off Topic”