Skateboard & Revomaze

Area for non-Revo related subjects
prodigy

Re: Skateboard & Revomaze

Post by prodigy »

Too bad you got COVID, but good that the symptoms are mild. Get Well!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Back after COVID. Not much skate this summer but two sessions this week and I managed to land a couple FS Smith Stall today. Fun with a new trick but I have not understood it fully yet. I can stall it but I have not understood how to get the correct feeling/weight to get back down. Fun at least that a couple worked even if I don't know what I did to get it to work.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

It was a fun session today and I landed two more FS Smith Stall. I also learned BS Axle Stall To Fakie and BS Nose Pick/Crooked Stall To Fakie.

I have also started trying BS Feeble To Fakie and BS Nose Pick/Crooked Stall but I just jump of the board. Just keep trying each session :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Good day today in the ramp. I managed to learn two new tricks; BS Nose Pick/Crooked Stall (roll in version) and FS Axle Stall To Fakie. Both tricks where a big battle and I handle both the same way. Learn to drop in first and then put it together as a trick.

I think I must stop trying new tricks soon and just practice what I have learned now so I don't get scared for them. All new tricks are still really scary :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

New trick today: BS Feeble To Fakie :)

The rain did hunt me today but I manage to get a 70 minutes session today where I could repeat at least five of each new trick. Some struggle but finally I got five.

After that I thought I should give BS Feeble To Fakie a try and managed to land it five times. I don't fully understand it due to that I couldn't land it after these. I could have been tired and I think I know what I need to do. Keep practicing next session :)
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Glad you’re back at it and practicing your learned tricks to get them better! I’ve been playing a lot of tennis in preparation for a tournament this weekend, feels good to be out and practicing sport in between Revomaze sessions :D
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

bluedot99 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:43 am Glad you’re back at it and practicing your learned tricks to get them better! I’ve been playing a lot of tennis in preparation for a tournament this weekend, feels good to be out and practicing sport in between Revomaze sessions :D
Interesting with a Tennis tournament, must be a lot of fun! Good luck!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

New trick today: BS 50-50 Grind To Fakie - a really fun trick to do. Fun now with many things to practice and new tricks can be unlocked.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

A big day today! After so many tries I finally managed to do 5 droppins: BS 5-0 Stall To Fakie. Now I have to put it together in the next session to BS Pivot To Fakie and Fakie BS 5-0 Stall To Fakie.

I have been longing for this day and now I made it. So much fun!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

It is now around one and a half year since I started with skateboard and I though it could be fun to list the tricks I have learned so far (some of the tricks I can only land now and then). I do not list any combination trick here, I want just to list the basic tricks that I have learned. So here we go:

Street
01. Ollie
02. Flip On/Feet Stomp

Ramp
03. Drop In
04. Switch Drop In
05. BS Axle Drop In
06. FS Axle Drop In
07. Switch BS Axle Drop In
08. Switch FS Axle Drop In
09. Roll In
10. BS 5-0 Drop In
11. FS 5-0 Drop In
12. BS 5-0 To Fakie Drop In
13. BS Nose Pick Drop In (roll in)
14. BS Nose Pick To Fakie Drop In

15. BS Kickturn
16. FS Kickturn

17. BS Slash Grind

18. BS Axle Stall
19. FS Axle Stall
20. Fakie BS Axle Stall
21. Fakie FS Axle Stall
22. BS Axle Stall To Fakie
23. FS Axle Stall To Fakie

24. BS Feeble Stall
25. FS Feeble Stall
26. Fakie BS Feeble Stall
27. Fakie FS Feeble Stall
28. BS Feeble To Fakie

29. BS Smith Stall
30. FS Smith Stall
31. Fakie BS Smith Stall
32. Fakie FS Smith Stall

33. BS 5-0 Stall
34. FS 5-0 Stall
35. Fakie BS 5-0 Stall
36. Fakie FS 5-0 Stall

37. BS Crooked Stall/Nose Pick To Fakie
38. BS Crooked Stall/Nose Pick (roll in)

39. BS 50-50 Grind
40. FS 50-50 Grind
41. BS 50-50 Grind To Fakie
42. Fakie FS 50-50 Grind
43. BS 5-0 Grind

44. Rock N Roll Boardslide
45. Fakie FS Lipslide

46. Tail Stall
47. Nose Stall To Fakie

48. Rock To Fake
49. Switch Rock (Fakie Rock)
50. Switch Half Cab
51. Rock N’ Roll
52. Half Cab Rock N’ Roll

53. Fakie Disaster (Fakie Pop Rock)

54. BS Early Grab

55. Ollie To Fakie
56. FS Ollie

Return to “Off Topic”