The Deeper side story to H.P.

Area for non-Revo related subjects
cornettracing80

The Deeper side story to H.P.

Post by cornettracing80 »

O.k. so we know dumbledore used harry as bait for voldemort the whole effin time ,but what i didnt realize until now after a second read of the deathly hallows is that albus was in possesion of the "Elder Wand" the whole damn time!...what the "f"?
in the book "tales of beetle the bard" we learn of the tale of the 3 brothers and the creation of all 3 deathly hallows.
it states that the Elder Wand is unbeatable.the only reason Snape isnt dead is because albus didnt fight back on top of the clock tower.
after watching the last movie with my kids i was so ****** at Snape i reread the final book just to revisit his death..forgetting he actually was a double agent for albus and loved lilly potter....
anyway....the point is this: Albus could have hunted every death eater long ago and wiped them off the map,making them tell where voldemort is via the Imperious curse..and killed what was left of him....screw the horcrux's the elder wand is unbeatable in a duel period,as it was created by death himself!...avada kadavra would have back fired on voldemort as thats the only spell he uses besides the one time he cast the cruacious curse on harry in the riddle graveyard during the triwizard cup finals.
J.K. then ends with albus being the last owner of the elder wand and harry as the only succesor...so if harry dies (of old age i assume) the wand will die then too...
i see room for another "elderwand" book with harry being much older but having to defend it....
i never thought Draco Malfoy was a bad boy...he just has bad parents and decended from a line of slithyren forefathers...
and what about Nevill Longbottom?...same as harry really...only for some reason voldemort didnt deem his death necessary after torturing his parents to death.....
i really like the character "bellatrix laStrange" but i really enjoyed watching Mrs. Weasley kill her :twisted:
the weasley twins where the coolest....and sirious black ...

last point:what if harry had befriended malfoy?..what if he had joined slytherin?.... :shock: voldemort the 2nd?...very very strong at the ver least!....and with the powers that he used on proff. Quirrel? in the chamber of secrets?...oh man...hardcore!
:D
sorry,i love HP....
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
adamwest

Re: The Deeper side story to H.P.

Post by adamwest »

cornettracing80 wrote:O.k. so we know dumbledore used harry as bait for voldemort the whole effin time ,but what i didnt realize until now after a second read of the deathly hallows is that albus was in possesion of the "Elder Wand" the whole damn time!...what the "f"?
in the book "tales of beetle the bard" we learn of the tale of the 3 brothers and the creation of all 3 deathly hallows.
it states that the Elder Wand is unbeatable.sorry,i love HP....
you didn't read Dumbledores footnotes did you ;) he cover the "Elder Wand is unbeatable" issues. you missed out if you didn't read his notes. I thought a hardcore HPer like you would have read them.

adam
Proud owner of set #16 (RevoTaster)

BU00016 OPEN x and o
GR00016 OPEN x and o
Black o OPEN
BR00016
OPEN
RD00016 OPEN
AG00016 OPEN
AU00016 CLOSED
OR00016 OPEN (mark you're just mean ;) )
cornettracing80

what effin notes? :x :shock: :|
i read the books.....i got a little lost as harry explained to voldemort at the end of the last book about the connection between all the wands.
so my question is this...if i buy the noble collections rendition of dumbledores wand will i have the elder wand?
they sell the sorcerer's stone but not the cloak or a person could own the 3 hallows :shock:
i am a little confused wether or not we have actually seen the elder wand.
i know we will in the final movie ,but everyone gets a wand as a child,then he aquired the elder wand...would he actually carry the "death stick" around or hide it?....did owning the elder wand give hime the power with his original wand from childhood?....wtf J.K.! back to work! :lol:
i wish she would write a couple more books like ...when the proffesors where students....or the "Albus Chronicles"....maybe the whole years tom riddle was at hogwarts...plenty of good meaty subject matter to fill in,hell...just the time frame James and Lilly potter got killed could be a whole book "rise and fall of the deatheaters"....
the chapter "19 years later" really pisses me off....lazy...thats what that is!.....
and on a final note: Tim Burton's Girlfriend Helena Bonham Carter
is the shiiznit!..."You Dare Say his name?...YOU FILTHY HALFBLOOD!"
I LOVE HER! i would emperious curse her oh yeah..she would do what ever i wanted her too!....i would never leave the house...rotten teeth and all!....Thats my Girl!...Bellatrix LaStrange.... :P
yes i know i am a Potter Nerd....his story hits a little close to home
it is not a happy story by any stretch of the imagination.....when one of the twins...well you know if you read it....i almost threw the book down. :cry:
a waitress wrote this story on square diner napkins....
:|
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
matt_dales

Post by matt_dales »

Dont get me started about the deeper side to the HP story he was also the decendant of one of the brothers and why he is posesion of the cloak in the first place!!!!

The whole elder wand thing is crazy it was Malfoy that was the master of the wand and because Harry defeated and disarmed him at Malfoy mansion therefore the power of the wand passed to him.

The reason it was Malfoy and not Snape was because Dumbledore had already decided to die and that it was planned for snape to kill him if Malfy could not do it. But because Malfoy intended all along to kill Dumbledore and the wand new this, So even though it was sanpe that ended his life it was malfoy that the power of the wand transfered to.

You of course will understand that Harry was him self a horcrux !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
BL00138 OPEN
GR00064 OPEN
BR00164 OPEN
AG00164 OPEN, First to open V2
AU00000 DREADING
adamwest

Post by adamwest »

read the beatle the bard book!
Proud owner of set #16 (RevoTaster)

BU00016 OPEN x and o
GR00016 OPEN x and o
Black o OPEN
BR00016
OPEN
RD00016 OPEN
AG00016 OPEN
AU00016 CLOSED
OR00016 OPEN (mark you're just mean ;) )
cornettracing80

oh yeah!!!!!....harry is a decendant,i forgot about that!
i need to get that book! (beetle bards)
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Blue
Green
Red