Any JAPAN members willing to receive a package there and ship to the US?

Area for non-Revo related subjects
mrmkaufman

Any JAPAN members willing to receive a package there and ship to the US?

Post by mrmkaufman »

This is a long shot, but puzzlers in general are an incredibly supportive and helpful group, so I am going to just put it out there...

I see a couple of puzzles on Torito's site that I would absolutely love to have, and never seen offered for sale anywhere else. Unfortunately, Torito makes it clear they only ship to Japan. So I am asking if anyone reading this who lives in Japan would be willing to be the destination address for a puzzle purchase, only to repackage and send it to me in the United States. Properly compensated for actual expense as well as time, trouble and good will :-).

Anyone? PM me!

Thank you so much for reading. If you know of anyone or any service that could or does do this, let me know about them/that!

-Mark
phosking

Re: Any JAPAN members willing to receive a package there and ship to the US?

Post by phosking »

Have you considered using a reshipping service?

I have used WakuWakuMono MANY times with no issue at all. In fact the service has been superb and shipping packaging some of the best I’ve seen - secure with ample insulation for transit. There is a small fee with every purchase and shipping costs to your home country are fair. You can contact Kim who runs the company via email which can be found on the Facebook page.
mrmkaufman

Re: Any JAPAN members willing to receive a package there and ship to the US?

Post by mrmkaufman »

That's the first I've heard of her! I'll contact you via PM with a question.

Thanks!

-Mark

Return to “Off Topic”