What does everyone do out of puzzling?

Area for non-Revo related subjects
SittingDuck

Re: What does everyone do out of puzzling?

Post by SittingDuck »

I work for an internet service provider, with a bunch of different roles (not sure of the English term, perhaps generalist?)

I recently became a father for the first time, so having a (now 6 month old) baby seem to take away a lot the spare time I once had. Throw in the dog, and it seems I have no time at all now a days! Still, I suppose I get more spare time than my wife :D

I also enjoy video games, playing the piano (in a very non-professional way), board/card-games, watching TV and of course puzzles. I also enjoy the occasional jigsaw puzzle, and building Lego.

I have no idea how anyone can afford Revomazes without having a job, seeing as I have spent about 1 month's salary on mazes this year. Good thing that I have had the possibility to put in some overtime hours.
Open: Aqua * Titanium * Blue * Green * Bronze
Closed:Gunmetal * Copper * Indigo * Gold
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager
Lilmike14

Post by Lilmike14 »

prodigy wrote:
Lilmike14 wrote:What games do you like?
I like Nintendo titles best, like Mario and Zelda. Besides them, I like to play adventures like Tomb Raider, Life is Strange, The Last of Us, Uncharted and Heavy Rain. I also like horror games like Resident Evil, Until Dawn and Alien Isolation. sometimes I also play Rocksmith and Dirt Rally.
I love the Zelda games, I still have Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, as well as Super Mario 64 on my Pikachu N64, I'm currently playing through the 2013 Tomb Raider, it's a great game.

Alex, I've shown my little sister your Lego collection, she's very jealous and asks how long it took you to collect them all
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal
Lilmike14

Post by Lilmike14 »

SittingDuck wrote:I work for an internet service provider, with a bunch of different roles (not sure of the English term, perhaps generalist?)

I recently became a father for the first time, so having a (now 6 month old) baby seem to take away a lot the spare time I once had. Throw in the dog, and it seems I have no time at all now a days!
A very belated congratulations on your baby, you'll find that when they start walking and being able to reach things on the counter a lot more of your time taken away :lol:

I wouldn't have it any other way though :D
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal
770aba

Post by 770aba »

Lilmike14 wrote:
SittingDuck wrote:I work for an internet service provider, with a bunch of different roles (not sure of the English term, perhaps generalist?)

I recently became a father for the first time, so having a (now 6 month old) baby seem to take away a lot the spare time I once had. Throw in the dog, and it seems I have no time at all now a days!
A very belated congratulations on your baby, you'll find that when they start walking and being able to reach things on the counter a lot more of your time taken away :lol:

I wouldn't have it any other way though :D
CONGRATS!

and true true :lol:
BlueV1
GreenV1
BronzeV1

Return to “Off Topic”