ISIS Puzzles

Area for non-Revo related subjects
mcparty

ISIS Puzzles

Post by mcparty »

A few of these puzzles are on a huge sale at the Marbles Stores for those of you in the US. I think it is like a 40% or 60% markdown. Just a heads up ;)
Open:Aqua, Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Mint, and Salmon
In Progress: Orange
Looking For: Indigo, Titanium, Copper
OzzyRevomaze

Re: ISIS Puzzles

Post by OzzyRevomaze »

I know they are non comparable, but if you have ever tried the ISIS puzzles how are they in your opinion? :)
v2 Blue obsession: opened
v1 Green: ordered
v1 Bronze: WIP
mcparty

Post by mcparty »

I do not personally own one, but have just held them and played around a little bit. From my experience, they are very solid mazes, but don't offer the same feeling of progression and success as a revomaze does. A lot of the success seems to come randomly and not through actual logical movements. Once again, that is just my opinion and, from what I have read, the opinion of many others as well.
Open:Aqua, Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Mint, and Salmon
In Progress: Orange
Looking For: Indigo, Titanium, Copper
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

There's another topic here that may be of interest:

http://www.revomaze.co.uk/phpBB3/viewto ... 107&t=1157
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
Orko

Post by Orko »

Selling my unique aurum isis pm me if interested. ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

The only Isis puzzle that I thought was challenging was the Pyramid puzzle, forgot what it was called. You need a quiet environment and good ears to figure that one out. I never reset it the right way. Just put the bearing in the start position and reset it that way. Doing it in reverse gave me a headache . KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Kirk2000 wrote:The only Isis puzzle that I thought was challenging was the Pyramid puzzle, forgot what it was called. You need a quiet environment and good ears to figure that one out. I never reset it the right way. Just put the bearing in the start position and reset it that way. Doing it in reverse gave me a headache . KIRK
It is the Ramisis puzzle. I agree that that puzzle is harder than the others but the normal Ramisis GII is not that hard and you don't have to do the 1% challenge to reset that puzzle and the 1% challenge can be skipped to open it up. The Ramisis GI or Ramis5 (that is the hardest version out there) is much harder for several reasons and you have to do the 1% challenge to reset the puzzle and you cannot skip that part. It is also fun that Chris Pitt is the designer behind the original Ramisis puzzle.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
zerohead133

Post by zerohead133 »

I really want one of these...but those prices.
BU03251 Solved!
GR01972 Solved!
BR02768
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

zerohead133 wrote:I really want one of these...but those prices.
Just keep an eye on eBay. They do occasionally pop up at much more affordable prices. I think my Isis cost about £20.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

About a year ago someone dumped their whole Isis collection and it included all the Devil series, for next to nothing. They show up every once and a while. I picked up and Isis for $50 because I wanted to see if it opened by using the cheat method and it did. I have a Devil Isis too and that was way different. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.

Return to “Off Topic”