A good day for solving puzzles...

Area for non-Revo related subjects
AndrewParr

A good day for solving puzzles...

Post by AndrewParr »

If I ever wanted an excuse to stay in and solve the orange revo, I think I got it today!

I know we are an international bunch, so this picture is probably a typical winter scene for some of you. But in my part of Canada, this has become a rarity, especially with warming trends over the last decade. Judging from the snow on my deck, we got at least two feet of snow. And my 9 month old pug has no idea what just happened to his grassy back yard.

We may get a dumping like this once a year, and it may last for a few days. But our city workers will have our roads cleared and driveable by Monday morning.

So, how's the weather in your neck of the woods?

P.S. I realize I measure snow in feet in a metric-speaking country. But I measure my revomaze in millimetres. ;)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (228.73 KiB) Viewed 6190 times
Starting over
Orko

Re: A good day for solving puzzles...

Post by Orko »

In germany its around 5`celsius.
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

-8 C and no signs of any positive numbers this week. :cry:

Between rounds of shovelling snow, I've read 50 pages of orange progress forums. Looks like I'm following a well-travelled path. At least I'm not the only one to be frustrated in the village.
Starting over
BBloke

Post by BBloke »

I was brought up in the metric system but some things still deserve imperial measurements...

I still buy pints of beer, pints of milk. Snow should always be measured in feet as should any measurements involving cars and parking! Not forgetting certainly other things requiring inches! :) ;)

That's a great pic. I hope we get some snow here.
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered

Return to “Off Topic”